• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(This is directed towards purplepanda288)

A mysterious man walks up "Howdy the names Jason Grim, nice to meet ya. Who are you," he extends his hand, he is wearing a skeleton mask and a cowboy outfit.

Last edited by a moderator:
(That was for @J I N X sorry km not used to tagging people, I mostly do 1x1)

Jason looks at Mira "Hey look what I found," he whistles as a white Idaho's Giant Canadian Gray Wolf walks in painting. He grabs it "I call her Snow White, do ya think I can keep her."

Mira looks down at the wolf. "I'm, not sure is it one of Keon's?" She says and smiles. Reaching her hand out to pet it. @White Shamrock

Skylyn looked over at the girl behind her, she seemed fidgety and harmless. Skylyn sighed, "No. I promise." she holstered her now clean knife. Her blue eyes looked back at the female again while leaning against the sink, "I don't kill human beings, only the dead." she paused before speaking again and ran an uncomfortable hand through her hair, "I don't usually participate in... Civilized groups. I'm on my own... So... This is new to me. I'm sorry if I scared you."

Sky grabbed a glass of water and gulped it down before glancing at the girl, "My name is Skylyn. Call me whatever." and she exited the kitchen.

{ @Mira1 }

He smiles hugging the wolf "I found her in the backyard eating some random junk, I gave her some food. She loves me now, and compared to me she's an average sized dog," the Wolf accepts the pet, licking Mira's hand

(He is 6'0)

Jason smiles "Sklyn, how do you feel about the incident, I hope you are fine," he says in a concerned voice.

(my characters cheeks must hurt from smiling xD )

She glanced at the boy Jason, "I'm fine, don't worry about it." she replied continuing on into the living room.

She looks back over at Skylyn and smiles. "No worries, I understand what it's like for being in a civilized group for the first time" she leans on the entrance of the kitchen. When she walks by she turns around. "So, how did you find this place exactly?" (@J I N X )

Sky sighed at Jason's comment, she didn't have guts, she just knew that he wouldn't have kill her, that was all. Maybe she was wrong, maybe she wasn't... She glanced back at the two and sighed, "Um-" she paused, "You guys actually found me." she stated before continuing, "I was on my own and there were a few walkers but I could have handled them" she creased her eyebrows, "Anyways, your people were in trucks and they told me to get in, so I did." Skylyn shrugged grabbing a book

{ @White Shamrock }

Jason tilts his head "I didn't know we had trucks," he looks at Mira "We have trucks" he says in a confused manner.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](This is directed towards purplepanda288)
A mysterious man walks up "Howdy the names Jason Grim, nice to meet ya. Who are you," he extends his hand, he is wearing a skeleton mask and a cowboy outfit.

[/QUOTE]
Amy jumped back, audibly yelping at the sudden appearance of the man? Or was it a woman, unlikely their voice was much deeper then a woman's. The male named Jason grim, appropriately named if you do say, extended his hand for a shake. This, after so much time alone, was foreign to her. Though she took his hand and gave it a shake. " I-It's nice to meet you Jason, I'm Amy."

She felt somewhat unclean, the soles of her boots had been covered in green blood, her shirt had holes in random places. Much to her dismay there was a few showing her bra and such. This feeling deepened when she came to the realization that there was a guy infront of her.

Jason looks concerned "Easy Amy, it is wonderful to see a new face," a giant wolf taps her leg, he smiles "That is Snow, she likes people," he stand up, he is taller than you "You can pet her if you want.

Mira grabbs her head slightly. Her headache had come back. She growls slightly and looks at Jason. "Hey I'm gonna head upstairs." She says and slowly walks up the stairs. She lays down on her bead and exhails loudly. Continuing to hold her head she watches the door.

She falls asleep on the bed. A few moments later she wakes up screaming. Not loud enough to attract more zombies, but people in the house could see it. Her arms treambled as she curled up in a ball. She looked around the room terrified. She continued to shake.

Jason nods "Keon look what I found" He holds a white Idaho's Giant Canadian Gray Wolf, "She wasn't following you so I took her in, she is Snow White, also have you met Amy."

Keon would hear Mira scream and bolt upstairs his hand on his desert eagle he would slam through the door "Raven what's wrong I hear you scream" he say his voice sounding slightly concerned

She is curled up on the bed still shaking. She doesn't say a word to them. Instead she covers her ears and closes her eyes.

(She has night terror's)

Keon would sit on the bed and place her head on his lap and start to stroke her hair softly, he would then start to him a calming sleepy luliby

Her breathing calms slightly and she pushes her head onto his lap more. Removing her hands from her ears she looks up at Keon. Pure fear was in her eyes. She looks over at Jason and nods. She is still shaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back