• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason calms a little "Keon, how was it outside, did ya-, Snow" the white Idaho's Giant Canadian Gray Wolf sits by her feet whimpering.

he would turn his head to look at Raven "it's ok it was just a dream nothing happened" he say gently while still running a hand through her hair. He would continue to hum the lullaby

Last edited by a moderator:
She hugged him as her breathing settles. She turns her head away from them both. Her eyes would close for a moment. Looking back at Keon she hugs him tighter. "T-thanks..." She says her words treambled slightly. "I-Im okay now..." She continues to hug him and her shaking stops.

Jason leans in the door way "Ya want me to leave you two alone, because I can if ya want," he calls Snow to he pets her "Oh, and Keon can I keep her."

( xD someone has a night terror and you ask if you can keep a dog xD bro your character need to read situations better xD )

(eh, he is just like that, he tries to forget grief, or ignore certain situations, also it is my own ignorance so sorry)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Jason looks concerned "Easy Amy, it is wonderful to see a new face," a giant wolf taps her leg, he smiles "That is Snow, she likes people," he stand up, he is taller than you "You can pet her if you want.

[/QUOTE]
Oh god the man is taller then her, fucking chirst what was it with men and their height! The wolf tapped her leg, now this was something that she could find comforting, she let her right hand pet the wolf. Slowly she massaged the wolfs head and neck. " Arnt you cute?"

She nods at Keon still holding onto him. She sniffles slightly and looks around the room cautiously. Still on alert from the terror.

purplepanda288 said:
Oh god the man is taller then her, fucking chirst what was it with men and their height!
(This made my day)

He walks back down to meet Amy "Were are ya from Amy," he takes out a guitar tuning it on the couch.

Nodding slightly Keon would slowly get into the bed and hug Mira close to his chest and throw the blankets over them her head would be resting on his chest. (And purple nvm I found it)

She smiles at him but it quickly turns into a frown. "It was of my father." She says quietly looking around. She looks back up at him. "He used to beat my mother, and I would jump it to defend her. So he beat me too." She looks away and wipes her face, remembering what had happened in her past.

Growling slightly "don't worry he can never hurt you or your mother again" he say as he hugged her tighter (I just realized my character is the tallest one so far in the group standing at 6'4 :P

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](This made my day)
He walks back down to meet Amy "Were are ya from Amy," he takes out a guitar tuning it on the couch.

[/QUOTE]
Amy froze, at this point she had the social grace of a potato. Scratch that, potatos can communicate better then her. But it did take her a few seconds to register his question. " I'm from New York, mind if I sit?" She motioned a spot next to him with her free hand.

He smiled "Be my guest," he starts to play, he is fine, but then he tries to sing, he is awful. He shuts up "Sorry about that destruction to your eardrums," he looks at his wolf sitting right near his legs.

Last edited by a moderator:
She curls up next to him and smiles. "I know he can't, because after he killed my mother j threw him into a pile of those demons." She says remembering every detail of that day. "Then I shot the fucker in the face." She says and looses her grip on Keon but leaves her head where it is.

(And I'm over here like 5'9")

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]He smiled "Be my guest," he starts to play, he is fine, but then he tries to sing, he is awful. He shuts up "Sorry about that destruction to your eardrums," he looks at his wolf sitting right near his legs.

[/QUOTE]
She swiftly sat down, she let her backpack fall on to the ground next to her legs. As Jason started to play she immediately was enticed, but then came the singing. Oh dear god, the singing! Luckily he stopped with assault on her ears. " It's fine, mind if I give it a go. I used to play before the world went to shit."

He would hug her closer and kiss on the forehead "try to get some sleep" he say in a gentle tone while running a hand through her hair.

Blushing slightly she smiles. Closing her eyes she moves closer to him and curled up next to him. She slowly falls asleep quietly and calmly. She was still gripping her knife close to her side.

He would slowly grab the knife and pull it out of hand she would still be asleep and Keon would place the knife on the drawer. (Yeah I don't trust you with a knife :P )

She continues to stay near him. She felt the knife move from her hand. In her sleep she slowly moves her hand to his and grabs ahold of it lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back