• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She walks down stairs with Keon. Passing Jason she couldn't help but laugh a little. She walkes to the kitchen and looks around.

(That didn't just happen in TWD did it... If it did... Also nice one slash)

I would sit down and stare at skylyn cooking wondering 'how can she reach the shelves she so small' he would then Notice she is standing on a step stool to reach the upper cabinets but was still struggling to reach them ( xD IM SORRY IM SORRY I'LL STOP xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
(;-; rip his arm then I guess. Wow Keon fucking savage.)

She walks into the kitchen. "What's for eats?" She asks with a smile. Noticing her knife was gone she turns to Keon. "Ba-... Keon, where is my knife?"

(@J I N X please don't go these two are dumbasses and don't know what it's like to be short!)

(Ba--e.)

Skylyn grinned, "Bacon and potato soup. Eat." the girl was SMALL but she had a muscular build. TOUGH ENOUGH TO KICK YOUR ASS by the way.

She grabbed a scoop and plopped it into her bowl, taking a spoon and shoving it into her mouth.

Mira smiles. "Sounds good to me!" She says and walks into the kitchen. She grabbs a bowl and gets herself some soup after the other woman moved.

(I'm not going to make fun of you being small, irl I'm tiny)

Jason looks at the food, "Never had bacon, or potatoes, how did you learn to cook," he asks picking at the food

(I'm sorry in reality I am 5'4, my friends say I am "vertically challenged" ;-;, got caught up in the moment)

Skylyn looked up at Jason before looking down at her food, "I-uh, had to cook... For my brother." she ran a hand through her hair before clearing her throat, "Charlie was only five, so..." Her eyebrows creased and she took a bite of her food silently

Jason frowns "Hey ya lost a love one, that is fine. I lost my parents to a criminal and shot him with his own guns which are now mine," he smiles trying to ease the situation.

Well 5'10 or 6'0 I'm not sure I haven't checked my height in a while but my dad and some cousins are small so I would understand what you would go through and my bad got caught up in the moment)

"What where you saying you said ba- and stoped what where you about to say?" Keon would ask raven as he was leaning against one of the kitchen walls with his arms folded over his chest.

"N-nothing." She said nervously and took her food into the dining area. She sat down and started to eat. Hoping Keon woulsnt push her to say what she was going to say.

(@White Shamrock I feel you, my friends call me that as well ;-; lol)

"Please, save the pitty party." she said roughly. Emotions weren't Skylyn's thing. She hated it, and what she hated even more was reliving them. Finishing her bowl she sighed, dumping it into the sink, "Hope you guys liked it" she said quietly before heading into her bedroom for a nap.

She shut her door, sat on her bed and stared down at her feet. She hated feeling sad. The guilt she had for her brother's death was overwhelming and the need for tears was there but Skylyn never cried, she couldn't. Mostly because she didn't have the moisture and water in her body to do so but it lets her guard down and it can't happen. Being weak wasn't an option and she needed to stay strong... For him.
For Charlie. Her parents were hard yes but Charlie was worse because it was her fault. Skylyn cleared her throat, eyes glossy from the thoughts but she fought them off. Instead, she rested her head on her pillow, shutting her eyes and sighed a deep breath.

noticing how agrivated and distress skylyn looked he would sigh and head upstairs to her room, once making it to her room, he would knock on the door. (Damn this iPad)

Jason chuckled to himself eating the food and says "Ah, I remember when I had a crush, she was a cultist who tried to make me kiss a zombie but still. I loved that bat shit crazy women," he smiles still eating the food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back