• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]He gives her the guitar "Easy with Judith, she is a very delicate guitar," he sits back playing with one of his guns.

[/QUOTE]
Amy carefully adjusts the guitar in her lap. She plucked one of the strings, sending shivers up her spine. Is been a long time since she's played but she remembered a song. Her fingers found the chords and began to strum the song. Her lips parted, her voice clear and strong. " So I walked through to the haze And a million dirty waves. Now I see you lying there. Like a lie-low losing air, airBlack rocks and shoreline sand still dead summer I cannot bear. And I wipe the sand from my arms. The Spanish Sahara ,The place that you'd wanna leave the horror here."

He would switch the knife to his other hand and the one that didn't have the knife would lace his fingers through her gripping her hand slightly, the one that had the knife he would place it on the drawer.

Jason smiled at Amy, then he had an idea "How about I play the guitar and you sing, that way we can both play to our strengths," he puts away his gun.

(sorry, The Walking Dead was on. xD THE FUCKING FEELS> Btw, is 5'3".... So stfu. I definitely forgot where my character was...)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Jason smiled at Amy, then he had an idea "How about I play the guitar and you sing, that way we can both play to our strengths," he puts away his gun.

[/QUOTE]
Amy stopped her singing, she liked the idea. She set the guitar into his hands. She waited patiently from him to begin playing.

( got to sleep, night )

She slowly and calmly starts to wake up. She looks up at him and smiles. Yawning Mira sits up in her chair and looks around the room.

(Fuck you I'm fun size! -- Sorry @Mira1 xD )

Skylyn shut her book and rushed up stairs to see a shaken up Raven. She leaned against the door frame, arms crossed in front of her chest. Sky watched her fall asleep before exiting the room and sighing, "Don't worry kid, I get 'em too." she muttered mostly to herself. She didn't like the attention, and was one to suffer in silence. She rubbed her neck and headed into the kitchen once again, it was almost about lunch time. Sky paused and sighed, she hadn't cooked in ages. She use to love it and decided to make something for everyone. She grabbed her ingredients, making a bacon and potato soup; a favorite from the chef.

She blushes and glares over at Jason. "Shut up." She mumbles and leans on the backboard of the bed.

(... Make all the short jokes you want, Skylyn can kick both your asses. <3)

Finishing up, she shouted up the stairs, "Get all ya'll's girly asses down here!" she turned the stove off and took the giant pot over to the dining table, grabbing four bowls and spoons, stirring the large pot with a big black soup spoon, "Eat." she said stepping back.

Keon would get up and get out of the bed and stare at Jason, he would then lunge and drop kick him in the chest launching him out of the room, Keon would get up and walk outside the room and over Jason body which is lying on the ground and head down stairs to the kitchen. (DID IT)

Jason walks to the kitchen "Hey, i have you know I have a manl-, I have no comment," he sits on the table waiting

(I am a skeleton with two revolvers with a wolf, and Keon has two desert eagles ,15 wolves, Keon has already beaten you, and we are both taller than you, good luck xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back