• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She stared at the door, debating weather to answer...

"Yeah" she replied, giving permission for the door to open. She sat up, running a hand through her hair, "What?" she asked sitting up and crossing her legs like a pretzel.

"It's really good." She says before Skylyn made her way upstairs. She continues to eat. Hearing what Jason said she swollows her food and looks at him. "W-where did that come from?" She says blushing slightly but not noticeable.

"You seemed upset and aggravated do you want to talk about it" he would ask as he approached her and sat down next to her on the bed.

Jason smiles "The North, California to be exact, I was just a young man who wanted to be a cowboy. When the zombies happened I became the leader of the four horsemen, they died so I went here after Black Beak decided to jump on the fence," he sees Cole awake "Oh, it the guy I carried here, you'r on Keon bad side so, there is that." *he waves*

Last edited by a moderator:
He looked a little freaked out, but he nervously waved at the stranger. "Um, I'm C-Cole, sorry for causing so much trouble earlier. He scratched the back of his neck.

She finished her food and quietly walks it over to the sink. She washes the plate off and foes over to the couch sitting down. She sighs and pulls out her knife playing with it. She rises and approaches Cole with the knife. "Morning." She says and smiles.

A wolf would jump and pin cole down onto the ground its face righ near Coles growling and showing him his deadly teeth. (Poor cole)

Jason hurries to Cole "Hey get down ya mutt," he yells to Keon, "KEON YOUR DOGS ABOUT TO TEAR ARE GUEST IN HALF" he tries to push the wolf off.

Mira steps back seeing the wolf jump on cold. She slips the knife into her belt and watches. Crossing her arms she sighed. "Come on, I wanted to scare him." She says to the wolf and laughs.

Last edited by a moderator:
She watched Keon walk over to her bed and she crunched her eyebrows together, "Well, you made that whole trip up the flight of stairs for me." she joked with out smiling and she sighed, "My parents died, obviously... I came home after work and they were gone. I thought they had just ran out to go do errands but there car was here, I found out about the apocalypse because I found my dead parents eating our German Sheppard in the basement." she paused and picked at her finger nails, "Charlie, he was my only sibling. And the only person I cared about, really... We left the house, I took him to get ice cream cause the world was still in tact but he had just watched his older sister slaughter his parents." she pushed down her upcoming tears, swallowing them and locking them into the pit of her stomach, not one drop falling from her eye.

She sucked in a breath and continued, "I turned to pay for his ice cream and I look back and he's running away from me. I ran to catch up but..." she let out a shaky breath, her lock breathing and a silent tear rolled down her cheek, "He was dead the moment I saw that damn zombie rip his shoulder off."

keon would wrap a arm around her in a comforting away "it's ok to cry we all have done crying does not make you weak person when you cry it shows how much you truly missed your loved ones" he would say as his crimson eyes would look at her.

(Cole just woke up in the zombie apocalypse, Keon made him faint, the wolf is trying to rip his face off while it try to push a wolf that is on him, I LOVE THIS RP :) )

the other wolves would circle around cole growling at him (sorry buddy about all this its just that Keon could tell right away you would sorta be dead weight around no offense and with the whole horde attracting thing you are not in his or his wolves good side)

Slasher999999999 said:
the other wolves would circle around cole growling at him (sorry buddy about all this its just that Keon could tell right away you would sorta be dead weight around no offense and with the whole horde attracting thing you are not in his or his wolves good side)
(I understand, don't worry about it. Cx)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back