• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mira rolles her eyes. "Shut up cole you're just going to attract more of the hoard." She walks closer to the wolf. "Come on... Let him be, I'll rip his face off." She says to the wolf and sighs, knowing they probably wouldn't listen to her.

Huffing as if annoyed the wolf would get off of cole but right after he did that he would spin around and tale whack cole in the face hard causing him pain (it's equivalent to being hit with a belt).

Skylyn wiped her wet face and cleared her throat, "No. It simply means that I'm letting my guard down and I need to stop. This life-- It's not meant for people who cry..." she stood up, exiting Keon's comforting grasp, "Thanks, Keon." she said before hearing someone cry, "Oh for fucks sakes." she growled and her tears were gone and she was out of the room. Instead of taking the stairs like a normal person, she jumped down to the floor below, landing on her feet EPICLY.. Not to mention no bones broken, and she glared at the boy, then the wolves, she whistled, but it didn't help. She grabbed one by the scruff of it's neck and yanked it off, she was small, yes, but very strong. But that was only one, she wouldn't be able to take on five wolves at once.

She looks at the wolf supprised it listend. "Thanks." She says to the wolf and offers a hand to Cole.

(I can't stop laughing at the fact we have been emotionally technologically abusing a kid character)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Th-thank you sir." He wiped the blood from his nose and looked up at the man helping him. He began to laugh as the wolf licked his face.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks up at Keon and smiles. "I was just going to throw him around some, no harm done." She says with a chuckle and pulls her hand away.

(It's okay Shamrock, there are no laws against child abuse now!)

Keon would jump over the railing and land on his feet perfectly fin and would approach cole (damit Daisie still has my black trench coat)

Mira1 said:
She looks up at Keon and smiles. "I was just going to throw him around some, no harm done." She says with a chuckle and pulls her hand away.
(It's okay Shamrock, there are no laws against child abuse now!)
(Omfg, brutal xD )

( Technically my post didn't exist even with her great fucking entrance since it was late. ) SCREW YOU THAT WAS SKYLYN'S ENTRANCE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back