• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He made a loud noise as he was thrown to the ground. He was a little frightened now. "Um, w-what are we going to do?.."

Last edited by a moderator:
(Don't worry I won't break him to much well that's what I said to the last student and well who knew someone's heart could explode from Keon's training schedule.)

( I have to go to bed, I'm so tired. xD I'll just keep Skylyn in her room for now. And holy shit slash you're gonna kill him. xD )

She looks over at Jason and rolled her eyes. "Please, don't make me blush." She says sarcastically and continues to watch Keon, seeing what he was going to do with the kid.

(Your gonna karate kid him aren't you xD )

He sits next to her "Wow, that kid is going to be trained by Keon, this is a dream isn't it" he says in disbelief

(aww I wanted him to get a car and some wax :3)

(Fucking hell slash, don't javisco him you or you WILL. kill him... Slowly...)

(-backs away slowly shaking hands- I think Mira will just train herself...)

Jason lights a smoke "So have you ever seen Keon train," he ask Mira curiously.

( I actually I kinda can't because if I trai. You Jason I'm basically breaking you apart and re building you and we'll you have your own style so it sort of wouldn't work unless you really want the training)

She crosses her arms. "Nope, but I'm really interested in what he is going to do." She says and takes the smoke from him.

He tries to grab the smoke "Hey gimme, it's the only thing that makes you all tolerable, and keeps me sane," he says waving his arms in vane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back