• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Jason goes back up, going to see Scylyn, "See ya later guys," he walks into the house
(I need to go, see ya tomorrow)

[/QUOTE]
(Byes)

After 2 hours of non stop push-ups "enough we are done for tonight" Keon would walk to the mansion "oh and for slowing down your sleeping outside on the grass tonight and if you try to use anything to make your sleep more comfurtable otter to sneak inside the wolves will attack you" Keon would head inside and go to bed (bye have to go)

"And I will personally break every bone in your body and feed you to the walkers alive, and if you think about running away the wolves will come for you and drag you back to memos course you will be missing a limb or two and when I get my hands on you I will torque you to almost,to death and feed your barley alive body to the zombies"

Last edited by a moderator:
He took of his jacket and put it on top of him. "So.. sore..." He mumbled softly as he drifted off to sleep. (I should probably head off to bed as well. See you guys later.)

(there is a guy called Steven Kong soon to join us, he is the stereotypical anime lover, and I can not wait for him to join xD )

Mira woke and made her way downstairs. She looked scoping out Keon. She then went outside and saw Cole laying on the ground with a jacket over him. "Poor kid." She chuckled and shook her head. "Has no idea what he got himself into." She walks back inside and takes a seat on the couch.

Michael looked around the house, getting a better idea on where everything is. He walks back into the living room and grabs his assault rifle. Making his way outside he turns on a flashlight. He makes his way over the gate and wanders the neighborhood. He shines his light at a zombie. He reaches to his belt and grabs his knuckle knife and stabs it through the head. He watches as the decaying corpse hits the ground. Pulling out a smoke, he continues to walk.

the smelll of freshed brew coffe could be smelled all throughout the house. keon would be siting at the kitchen table with a cup of freshly brew coffe in his hand.

Steven hugs tightly onto his body pillow as he's hiding in a barn shed. "Hina-chan, everything is going to be fine... Everything is going to be fine...... As long you are with Steven-kun..." Steven said as he was shaking like crazy. No zombies were found around the farm except two people that aren't zombies. They were Steven and Hina-chan. They both have fled faraway from home and rode a cow to this farm.

Michael walks to another large house and studies it. He drops the smoke and steps on it putting it out. He walks over to the mansion and checks the door. Pulling it open he lets out a loud whistle inside. A few zombies shuffle over to him. Michael takes them out one by one. He enters the house and looks around. Heading straight for the kitchen he searches for any remaining food. Finding a few cans he drops them in his bag and searched some more. He doesn't find much so he leaves the house and begines to walk back to the mansion he was at before.

sighing keon would take a sil of his coffee and sigh in blist as the hot liquid went down his throat keeping him awake

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael makes his way over the gate once again. He walks back in the house and heads to the kitchen. He pulls the food out and puts it away. Smelling the coffee he walks over to where Keon was sitting. "Hey, got any more of that?" He asks and points to the coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back