• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cole wakes up, and gets to his feet despite his aching sore, cold body. He grabbed his jacket and put it on. He walked around the yard, whilst looking at the mansion, scared to go inside because of the wolves around him. He flinched as he felt a sharp pain coming from his right leg. "Must be from Keon's wolf who bit me..," he murmured.

Last edited by a moderator:
noding keon would jerk his head to the coffe pot full of coffe, aftern he did that one of his wolves would growl in certain tones "looks loke the boy is up" sighing he would get up and head outside.

"B-But sir, I haven't eaten in a while and I'm starting to feel light headed. Could I have a little to eat and drink first, please?" Cole shivered a bit, still cold.

(poor cole he will get no mercy feom keon)

"if you can talk and complain then you can run" keon would say and shive him to start running

"and if you slow down tou can forget about breakfeast" keon would sit on the steps sipping his coffe while watching cole with cold eyes.

the wolves would be following waiting for him to slow down so they could bite him (and you will find out latter why the wolves dont like you)

Cole continued to run, panting loudly as he was near to losing his breath and passing out. He looked behind him and saw the wolves, he began to panic and ran a little faster.

after a hour of running keon would stand up "break" he woul turn aroun and walk arounf the mansion to grab something

(Brb, imma go get something to eat. Just woke up. QvQ; I won't take long)

Edit: Found something to eat in here, never mind.

i would lay it down "start flipping the tire from one end od the gate to the other and u will stop when i tell you to stop am i clear"

"Y-Yes, understood, sir." He seemed to struggle, as he flipped the tire, but he managed to do so, he continued to the gate and stared to flip it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back