• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
keon would approach him and kick him in the stomach causing him in imense pain "get up you piece of shit no wonder your sister died you were to weak to do anything but cry"

Cole groaned in pain. His eyes widened at the mention of his big sister. He got up immediately and glared at Keon. "My sister saved my life, she died for me! You have no right to speak of my sister! You never knew her!" He yelled at Keon, furious, and pushed him.

Last edited by a moderator:
his push wouldnt move me i would grab him by the neck and holst him up "i can see why she had to save yourlife your nothing of a bordin to everyone and she had to sacerfice her life to save yourmpathetic one" he woukd throw him away

Mira walks outside seeing Cole push Keon. Her eyes widened and she watches what happens next with awe.

She grabs Jason's shoulder. "It's okay, watch." She continues to watch what's happening. "Cole will be fine, it'd just his way of teaching."

He lights a different smoke "Ya want some Z, I found some when you took my smoke," he offers it.

Her eyes narrow. "Kid, don't cry." She steps closer. "Take the pain out on him." She smirks. "Your really going to let him talk about you and your sister like that?"

growling he would holst him up in the air with one arm "saying the deads name wont bring them back, you have two choices" he throw him to the ground "sit their and cry and be weak and let them had died for nothing or make sire their death stood for somethinf by getting your ass up and ldraging that tire back and forth without stopping, what choice will you make kid" keon would stare at him with cold eyes

Cole stopped crying and looked at him. He wiped his tears and got up, he began to flip the tire again this time he made no noise and didn't limp. (That was pretty good Slash xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back