• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Haha thanks. And she got attacked a bit back, stabbed in the lower abdomen twice, as well as severely bruised ribs)

She felt her vision going blurry from the blood loss. She could hear shouting from someone, but she couldn't see the person well enough. "If I'm dying" she said weakly. "At least try to save my baby."

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason looks at her puzzled "What! oh god, we have a dead baby on our hands, sweet Jesus. I am going inside," he sits on the couch, poking Amy.

keon would open it and grab some cloths and presss them against the wound to stop the bleeding "ma'm i need to know what your injuries on?"

(wait your char bio she thinks she is pregneat so is that a yes or no for pregenacy)

"That's the only major one" she said as she hissed in pain. "And none of this ma'am shit. You're making me think of my mother in law. And I'm not that old. You can call me" she was cut off my another stab of pain. "You can call me Kira."

Slasher999999999 said:
(wait your char bio she thinks she is pregneat so is that a yes or no for pregenacy)
(Did I forget to put something in that starter post about that? Damnit.sorry it was like 4am. She was supposed to have found a test in one of the homes she stayed in after she escaped her attackers, and taken it before having to run, and checking it before she got overrun by Biters and F it was accurate, she was in fact pregnant.)

keon would grab sedative injector and inject it in her putting er to sleeep he would start to work on her beginning the sergery.

"Needle" she said quietly, as her eyes widened. She hated needles, after that attack. When he injected it into her, she suddenly felt drowsy, and was soon unconscious, allowing her to release the object she was holding. Her necklace with her wedding ring on it. She had to take it off so she wouldn't get choked with it, and she'd been carrying it the whole time.

Jason walks back "So what di-," he sees what is happening and runs into a mansion to throw up.

(He is having a rough time :/ )

Slasher999999999 said:
(how far in pregenacy is she in?)
{she'd estimate about three months, since that's the last time she..ya know *admin is old and mature but can't talk about sex in front of other people. Wow*}

3 hours of surgery keon would be able to save the baby but barely he would notice that she was still uncounciouse from the sedatives.

By then, her breathing had regulated, and she was noticeably better. She was currently at peace, still laying limply on the hard earth

Jason walks back "I...am...done" he stares at the baby and grins "Oh my god, it is so adorable" he sits next to Keon, staring at the baby.

he would pick her up bridal style and bring her insise the mansion and upstairs to the masterbedeoom he would then place her gently on the bed and remove her cloths and place fresh ones by the bed and amd pit the blankets over her and exit the room and close the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back