• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thanks" she said and put the towel under her knees to ease their pain a bit.

"Like I said to the other man. No ma'am shit. You can call me Kiara, but I prefer Kira."

A while later, she stood and flushed the toilet she was using before making her way downstairs.

Seeing him at the sink she walked over. "Thank you for saving me" she said to him quietly. She didn't mention the baby fearing the worst.

xxxxxxxxERRORxxxxxxx said:
Cole walked inside the mansion, and walked over to the porch and looked under it, following Jordan's instructions.
You see a small cake with a plastic covering, with a note that says "Congratulations for surviving,-Jason"

Last edited by a moderator:
Cole's eyes widened and a large smile spread across his face. He quickly picked up the cake and took over the plastic covering putting it in his pocket. He used his hands as a spoon and ate the cake, smiling with each bite.

"you are lucky if you came any later then the baby would not have lived" he say turning to dace her his crimson eyes starring at her.

He turned away from the cake and walked inside, he looked over at the new lady and tipped his hide to the side in thought. 'Did she say her name was Kira?..' <==(He's thinking this)

Jason walked up to him inside "Sorry about the cake, I worked on it for 3 days, it was a congratulation cake for birthdays," he smiles and leans "There is more in the fridge," He nudges him.

Her emotions got the better of her. She jumped forward and hugged him. "Thank you." She said, her eyes filling with tears. She released him. "Sorry" she looked at the ground.

{health freak wolf yess}

chuckling he would lift her head to face him by her chin gently "having your baby alive is something to be happy and emotional abou theirs no need to apologies"

She smiled slightly. "I guess so, but I probably should've given you a warning. I know a lot of people don't like being touched." She finally gave up, mostly an accident, and let her very distinct French accent shine through. She covered her mouth when it did, and her face turned red.

She looked at Jason. "Well I'm from southern Louisiana, but as you can now tell, I spent a lot of time in France with my previous occupation."

She turned around at the mention of her name. "Yes?" She asked sweetly.

he would chuckle slightly at her embarsment "cute french accent, dinnner will be ready soon"

"Ah, um sorry, miss!" The little boy began to panic a bit. "You have the name of my sister is all." He said blushing with embarrassment for speaking aloud.

She laughed slightly. "Well, I was the American ambassador to France. I spent a lot of time over there doing diplomatic things."

She sat down slowly, careful not to open her wound again. She put a hand on her stomach gently.

She looked over at the boy. She laughed. "It's okay, there's no need to worry. If you want, you can call me Kiara. It's my full name, but I don't usually go by it."

Jason sits upside down, on the chair "Never got really into to politics, where were you when the zombies happens," he says, scratching his head with one of his revolvers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back