• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason sat up rubbing his head "I feel awful, why is it so hot." he takes off his hat, then his mask, showing a brownish face with a few scars.

"Ah, Jason. I've never seen your face before." He ran over to see him. He looked in awe. "Are those real??" He pointed at the scars.

Last edited by a moderator:
He smirks "Ya, I got them from the west," he point on the one to his forehead,"This one is from when I fought one of my four horsemen War tried to gain dominance, I kicked his ass." He smiles at the kid, then stares at his mask.

She was laying down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. She had her hands on her stomach, not realizing that he had entered. She began talking to her unborn child. "Oh, how I wish your daddy was here with me. I don't know where he is right now, but I do know that he loves you. So much. And I'm going to do everything within my power to keep you safe from this world. When I'm with you, nobody or nothing. Will ever hurt you."

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]He smirks "Ya, I got them from the west," he point on the one to his forehead,"This one is from when I fought one of my four horsemen War tried to gain dominance, I kicked his ass." He smiles at the kid, then stares at his mask.

[/QUOTE]
The little boy's eyes shined. "That's so cool!"

He smiles "Ha, how is your training coming along," he takes his dishes to the kitchen and gets a piece of cake, "He is doing a good job at making you grow a backbone."

"all of it" i smile at her slightly "its good to see mothers that care for their babies that much epecially in then these days". he say as he would offer her some soup and a glass of ice cold water.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]He smiles "Ha, how is your training coming along," he takes his dishes to the kitchen and gets a piece of cake, "He is doing a good job at making you grow a backbone."

[/QUOTE]
It's definitely pretty tough, but now that I've got my sister in mind I'm gonna do me best and train my hardest, and then I'll make her happy and fend for myself.

"Well of course" she said, taking the glass of water with a thanks to him and taking a small sip before putting it on the bedside table with the bowl of soup.

"I worked hard to get this baby. It's all I ever really wanted, and I'll be damned if I let anything happen to it. That's why I was so distraught before you found me."

He gets up "So impressionable just like my brother, before-" he stops and goes on the couch, but before he does that he puts his hat on Cole, "He got himself into trouble, third walker I had to kill, after my parents."

"well if you ever need help i'm always around" he say pating her shoulder gently and heading downstairs and see cole "boy get over here" he say in a cold emotionless voice

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]He gets up "So impressionable just like my brother, before-" he stops and goes on the couch, but before he does that he puts his hat on Cole, "He got himself into trouble, third walker I had to kill, after my parents."

[/QUOTE]
He gently touched the hat and looked over at Jordan "I'm very sorry for your loss, Jordan.."

"Oh." He put Jordan's hat on his head. "I'm sure your brother and parents are watching you from above and smiling for how far you've gotten." He gave him a smile, before running over to Keon.

She smiled. "Thank you, Keon" she said to his retreating form. A while later, she decided she needed to eat something, and slowly ate the soup.

Later, she came back downstairs to deposit her dirty bowl. Rinsing it off, she dried it and set it to the side.

She went to go back upstairs, but her clumsiness got the best of her. She tripped.

She got up and saw Keon looking like he was about to slap Cole. She hurried over and gently held his wrist. "Please, don't."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back