• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Go get some rest you two I'll take first watch" he turn and head downstairs and sit on the steps outside with his sword unsheathed and on his lap

She sighs and sits on the bed, looking out the window at the night sky. Soon enough, she laid back and fell asleep. A while later, she woke up from her nightmare,screaming. She eventually calmed down, hugging herself as tears streamed down her face.

Jason walks in tiredly "What happened, is it someone else with night terrors," he yawns "Ya, gonna be ok," he asks barely awake.

She was shivering, mostly shaking out of fear. She put her head on Keon's shoulder, closing her eyes as she calmed down. "I thought those were gone. I haven't had them in weeks." She mumbled.

She pressed a hand to her abdomen and hissed in pain slightly. "Stomach cramps. I've been having them on and off." She said quietly. "you seem to be the local medical professional. Any ideas why?"

"stomach cramps for pregnant woman usually happen because your expanding womb and hormones" Keon would say, He would turn to Jason "go and get me some hot water and a clean rag and see if you can find a heat pad" he would say to jason

Last edited by a moderator:
"Good. So no reason for one of my famous freak the fuck out sessions." She joked lightly before yawning.

Her eyes fluttered closed, and she was soon asleep once more, her fiery red hair on Keon's shoulder as she breathed lightly.

Jason says tiredly "I am going to bake something since I am awake," he walks away tripping down the stars and getting up yelling "Who turned on the gravity," before going to the kitchen.

Keon would gently smile gently at her and gently lay her on the side that didn't hurt he would know because he saw her grabbing the side that was in pain. He would then head downstairs and start to boil some water and take a clean rag out. When the water had starting to boil he would take it off the stove and carry it upstairs with a rag carefully so he didn't spill any. He would renter her room, and set the boiling water which cooled down on a drawer, he would then place his hand in the water to see if it was hot, the water would be a nice warm temperature for her. He would dunk the rag in the water and let it soak in for a few minutes and take it off and rin it out. The rag would be a very warm but not an uncomfortable warm, he would then slowly lift her shirt up to expose her stomach and gently move her hands which where holding the area in pain out of the way and place the rag on the spot that was causing her pain.

Last edited by a moderator:
{yeah I had to do it for my sister in law while my brother was in Sweden on a work thing. She said it surprisingly helps}

The sleeping Kira sighed in relief after a few minutes of it being on her side. These cramps were really hard on her, and relentless, so the relief was like pure heaven for her. She visibly relaxed, her muscles all letting loose, and she sunk into the soft mattress.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Jason says tiredly "I am going to bake something since I am awake," he walks away tripping down the stars and getting up yelling "Who turned on the gravity," before going to the kitchen.

[/QUOTE]
{me in a nutshell}

Keon would feel the rag starting to get cold removing it from her he would place it back into the warm water and rin it out again and reapply it to her stomach.

Jason is still in the kitchen, smoke can be seen coming from it, he comes out, his face black, "Anyone, want pie" he yells as he rest on the table, tired.

Mira sees Jason's face and how black itbis. She smells the smoke and her eyes wide. "Actually, I'm still pretty full from earlier I'm gonna have to pass." She says trying to avoid having to eat it.

Upon his yelling, her body startled and she jolted awake. She mumbled something that sounded like "for duck's sake" before blinking.

Her honey colored eyes seemingly glowed in the darkness. "Who was that?" She asked Keon, noticing that he was in the room.

She felt something on her abdomen, and she looked down at the rag. Smiling, she looked up at the man sitting next to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back