• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(yep he broke another rule one of the most important rules don't 'EVER' wake up a pregnant woman from her sleep when she is sleep)

He gaze at her with his crimson eyes that would seem to glow in the darkness "do you feel better" he say in a soft gentle tone.

"My nap was wonderful." She says smiling. "How was your cooking?" She looks at him again seeing his chard face.

(Make one now, that's what I'd do.)

He would remove the rag and place it in the warm water again and rin it out and place it back onto her stomach where the pain was at. (yeah bro I would make a new one now)

Her eyes widen slightly. "Wait, to day went better than ever?" She questions him and stands. "You're telling me you've done worse!" She pretends to faint.

She sighed in content and flopped back onto the mattress. Bad idea. The pain shot through her body and she groaned. "And I thought period cramps were bad." She mumbled.

{ I'd do it now *Kira reaches for her gun* remember, kira Is considered a death God in Death Note hehe}

Last edited by a moderator:
(Wait, then why not just use the Death Note? Why use a gun? Also, savage is middle name)

(I will go dig his grave -walks outside and starts to dig a grave for Jason body while humming 'another one bites the dust'-)

Last edited by a moderator:
She let out another sigh of content. "How the hell is it that you can pinpoint the exact location to put that when my whole body feels the exact same way to me?" She laughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back