• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A slow smile would form onto his face. It would feel kind of strange to Keon since he rarely smiles and even if he does it is very small almost not noticeable.

Last edited by a moderator:
(I'm curious on how she could have gotten inside the house without the wolves not noticing her by her smell and sound and their 12 people in the mansion.)

( I did not. I'm not a stalker, or a creeper, or any of those things... A long long time ago, before I was gone, I was about to be shot by you hooligans! Now Corinn is sitting where she was a long long time ago, just contemplating life.) @White Shamrock

"That's better" she laughed, sitting up and leaning against the headboard. She looked at Keon, trying to figure him out. She did this a lot.

A rather strong cramp came through her, and she gasped. Her hand went to grab something, which happened to be Keon's hand. Realizing what just happened, she let go with a stuttered apology.

{yassssss}

"its ok you don't need to apologies" he would say gently and smile at her, he would dunk the rag in the water and apply it to the spot that was causing her the most pain.

"You know you don't have to stay with me if you don't have to" she said. "I bet you have better things to do than sit here with a nearly 4 months pregnant woman."

{yasss xD I'm Wednesday }

latest

Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back