• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I JUST COUNTED, THERE IS 12 PEOPLE IN THE ADAM'S HOUSE, that may have already been known but I didn't know ;( )

Last edited by a moderator:
(Ahhhh what did I just f-cking watch on TV O.o that was horrible!)

She smiled again, but it was cut off. She bit her lip so hard that she drew blood. "Are these supposed to be constant?"

{she was about to. Her eyes filled with tears bc you made her think about her dead baby daddy}

I would place my hands on her shoulder gently and stare at her "don't worry I am not going anymore that is a promise" he say trustfully and pull her in gently for a hug.

She was genuinely surprised that he hugged her. He was nice, but he didn't exactly strike her as someone to willingly initiate a hug. Nonetheless, she smiled slightly as she wrapped her arms around him, hugging him back.

Mira falls backwards onto the couch. Kicking her legs in the air. She pulls out her knife and starts to twirl it.

Keon would pull back from the hug and get up and grab the bowl of water "im go warm this up" he would say and turn around to start to walk down the hall.

She looks over at him and smiles. "Keon is a mystery and has his moments." She says and continues to twirl her knife skillfully.

She nodded. "If you go downstairs, can you do me a favor? Punch that Jason one for me?" She asked this sweetly and innocently.

As he left, she closed her eyes. Within a few minutes, she was back asleep.

"I'm a pro!" She says and chuckles. She sits up and watches him point the gun. "How good are you with that gun?" She says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back