• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mira starts to shake and moves the rag. She wipes the liquid from his eye. "Come on Keon, Be strong." She says tearing up more. "I don't know what I would do if we lost you."

At this point, she was panicking. "What do we do?" She asked, ignoring the stabbing pains in her abdomen. "Ce que le baiser se passe?!" She cried, not realizing she was reverting to her French language.

{it means "what the fuck is happening?"}

Keon eyes would snap open and glaze over he would be having flashbacks of his past. More black tears and a few red would leak out of his right eye.

Amy had woken up form her sleep, her shirt had been covered in sweat and grease from months of abuse. She stretched and got up from the couch, letting her hair fall back on to her back. " Jason? Where you?" The bitch had better not of left her for dead, or she will personally cut of his testicals.

purplepanda288 said:
Amy had woken up form her sleep, her shirt had been covered in sweat and grease from months of abuse. She stretched and got up from the couch, letting her hair fall back on to her back. " Jason? Where you?" The bitch had better not of left her for dead, or she will personally cut of his testicals.
{this is the best. Thank you for making me die of laughter}

Slasher999999999 said:
(I like to add a lot of plot twist to keep things interesting)
{you want plot twist? I can give you a damn plot twist. Be scared. Be very very scared. Plot twists are coming}

Last edited by a moderator:
purplepanda288 said:
Jason walks up to her "I am right here," he smiles, but then tenses "I don't know what to do" he sits on the couch

(I like this person :) )

"This has happened before..." She says remembering last time it had happened when it was just her and him. "I don't know exactly what to do..." She looks at Keon and frowns. "We just need to calm him down for now, stop the vomiting." She says and wipes the black tears from his face.

*flashback* A white room filled with kids all dressed in white *Flashback end* more tears would leak out of his eyes *Flashback* the room would be covered in blood with dead bodies everywhere *flashback* 3 children would be sitting tighter talking *flashback end* Keon's eyes would start to feel heavy and his heartbeat would start to slow down his skin would become more pale.

*flashback* A blurred face of a kid with his face blurred and his white cloths drenched with blood and a hand ripped through his chest, the kid would say be saying something but it couldn't be heard all you could see was the kids lips move *flashback end*

"I have an idea" she said. "This is supposed to help with vomiting, but I'm not sure if it'll help with this kind. My husband was a doctor so he showed me this."

She looked at them all. "Help me sit him up" she said as she put a cool towel on the back of his neck, rather than on his forehead.

"Oh no..." She says hearing his heart start to beat faster. She rubs his back slightly. "Its okay..." She says to him in a calming voice. "I don't know what's happening..." She says and hugs him. "Just hang in there Keon" She says sounding more worried. She helps her sit Keon up.

She felt his pulse, and discovered it was slowing down. "Shit!" She yelled. "We need to work fast. His pulse is getting. Dangerously low. He's losing too much blood."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back