• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tessa Roberts

It had been a rough couple days since Derek had managed an escape from a hotel more towards the center of the city. Half his supplies had stayed behind, probably strewn about the room after the roamers found their way to him. At first he had cursed himself for being so stupid as to try and reactivate a boombox he had found. He just wanted to play a couple jams and try to forget what the world had become, even if it was just for a few hours. But no, the dead caught on and decided to crash the party.

Now there he was, moving from building to building, filling his backpack with any food he could find. He did his best with as little usage of his flash light as possible. To his luck he managed to put down a roamer earlier who was once a police office, and was able to scavenge the remaining clips he had left on his belt. Nine millimeters, no use to him, but perhaps they'd be valuable in a trade with another survivor. If he ever found one. Every once in a while he'd fumble through the darkness, bumping into corner tables and walls, making a little noise, but not enough to attract anything from the outside. "Gah, if only those gunshots weren't so nearby earlier..." he huffed rather loudly to himself, raising a hand to smooth back his hair and pull his scarf down a little as not to choke.

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman][you put emotion I put shock?]

[/QUOTE]
(Put either one, its already even now thanks to Shamrock xD )

She squeezed his hands. "He's responding. His pulse just got a bit bigger. Come on Ke-ah!" She cried out, her hands flying to her abdomen. She grit her teeth together and tried not to scream.

(All this emotion ;-; -The Ballad of Love and Hate plays in the background-)

"Really?" Her face brightened up. Seeing her in pain she looks at her worried. "Are you okay?" She says worried.

A few moments later, the pain ebbed away. "Y-yeah" she said, looking up. "I'm fine."

She watched in anticipation as his body began to metaphorically reset itself.

She went to say something, but she could only cry out. She slid off the chair, holding her abdomen. She was breathing heavily, and let out a shriek of pain.

She lets out a sigh of relief and hugs Keon. "Thank god you're okay." She says as her tears start to dry on her face. She wipes off her face and lets out a sigh of relief. She looks over at her and gasps. She jumps up and rubs her back. "Its okay, it will be okay." She says, slightly in shock from everything that has been happening.

one of the wolves would walk gently rest itself against her abdomen extremely gently causing her to feel the warmth of the wolfs fur and body head slowly eeb away at Kira's abdomen pain.

Last edited by a moderator:
She cried out again and practically bent over in half. Tears streamed down her face. "What the hell is happen-ah!" She put her hands on her knees, gripping the fabric of her jeans tightly to ride out the pain.

As the wolf came, she smiled as it ebbed the pain away, but cried out as it came back in full force a few minutes later.

{beware the plot twists based off of the life of my relatives xD }

"Good wolf." She says to it seeing it trying to comfort Kira. She looks at Keon and grabs his hand lightly.

She looks back at Kira seeing her in more pain. "Don't tell me..." She shakes her head. "Please don't tell me what I'm thinking is true..."

(Okay Keon :3)

"It depends" she said, trying to take controlled breaths. "What do you think is happening?" She asked, then cried out again, her nails digging into her own skin.

@Tessa Roberts

It took a couple minutes but now with an almost half full backpack, Derek held the back door to the house open giving the place on last look before he ventured off into the night again. He moved around the back of the house, back onto the streets moving from cover to cover until he was at the next house. There he moved around to the back of the house, kneeling down and fiddling with the doorknob. "Locked. Of course." he sighed to himself as he pulled his knife from its holster and pressed the tip into the keyhole. "Guh, hate forcing these things." he whispered, turning the blade and busting the lock, making an audible pop loud enough to alert anyone inside.

She sighs slightly as she calms down. "Never mind... I shouldn't mention anything. I might jinx it..." Her thoughts trailed in her mind. "Just... forget I said anything, is there anything I could do to help you?" She says sounding worried, she was scared for the worst.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](I can just imagine JINX popping out of the closest like "You called")

[/QUOTE]
(That would be awesome xD )

She continued to take deep breaths. "Would you do me a favor, please? Go upstairs and grab the leather-bound book from my bag, please?" She spoke through gritted teeth, taking breaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back