• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(If you think about it, we are the next rp generation of this, None of us are the originals, I think few I think just plainly died)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Just say I went back to go check on my old group, alone. Since neither of them have replied, I'm gonna say I found them dead, ravaged by the hoard.)

(@Slasher999999999 Give us a sec.)

@Tessa Roberts

The grip on his knife grew tighter and tighter the closer the footsteps came. A quick inhale later he pushed the door open with his weight behind it in hopes on knocking down the roamer, but to his surprise, he pushed nothing but a strong gust of wind towards the female as he came fumbling out having expected to hit something with the door. "Gwaaah!" he exclaimed, rolling forward on the floor just in front of the woman having caught himself on his knee. Still unsure of the nature of the being he lowered his shoulders and didn't bother looking up. "Well...shit. Ya got me, do it."

Avery, almost a week after his initial exit of the mansion, finally pulled up to the mansion, in the motorcycle he'd obtained halfway through his journey. He still hadn't gotten the hang of the touchy brakes, and thus, he crashed into the bordering fence. The man would've caught himself with his arms, but, sadly, weeks before he'd gotten into an accident, involving the loss of his left wrist. He flew, and slammed into the wall of the mansion, with a bang. The motorcycle landed next to him, with a loud crash, "G-God, fucking, damn it..." Avery groaned, with a sigh, as he stood up.

Keon would get up and try to see what happened would fall down to a knee still not completely recovered he would be breathing heavily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back