• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason lifts him up by the hand and puts him on the couch "Morning Keon, ya gave us quite a scare a while back, how ya feel" he gives him some soup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keon would turn his head slightly to see him still on one knee breathing heavily, his eyes would be half lidded and his eyes would still be a pale crimson. his body would keep tensing and relaxing. He would very slowly get back onto his feet swaying side to side, he would clutch the couch for support.

Avery walked in through the front door, with a limp, "Goddamnit... I can't even ride a bike anymore!" He yelled, not minding the fact no one there had seen him for over a week.

She had been sitting by his side, asleep. She was doing it because he was by her side when she was going through her immense pain, and he had saved her life.

She had been there the whole week, not moving except if morning sickness hit her.

As Keon woke up, and fell, she awoke as well. "Hey" she said tiredly, sitting up slowly. "How are you feeling?"

"like crap" he would say in a weak shaky voice "how are you?" he would say tiredly smiling slight at her even if the smile was a very weak smile.

Jason puts his head in one of his hands "Oh god, it is...Avery good to see ya" he says forcefully putting on a smile.

"It doesn't matter right now" the woman said gently, pulling herself off the chair.

Over the last week, her stomach had grown, and she now had a slight bump to her stomach, which was evident through her clingy shirt.

She helped him stand up. "Come on. You need to lay down." She helped him lay back down. "Or at least sit."

He would take his shaky hand and gently put it on Kira's face cerasing it slightly "thank you for looking after to me while I was sick it must have been hard on you and the baby" he would say slightly ashamed for making a pregnant woman push her self for the sake of him. Once she put him on the couch he would relax slightly and slowly start feel sleepy.

@Tessa Roberts

His brows furrowed into a confused look as he looked up at the female, instead staring into the barrel of a rifle. "Eh? Anyone else would have just shot by now." he replied, almost ignoring her question. He raised his hands, "Just doing some scaving."

She smiled slightly, and put her hand over his own. "Don't worry about it." She said. "You saved my life. And you saved my baby. It was the least I could do."

Steven starts the engines as the tractor starts to roar. The zombies was halfway to reach Steven and Hina-chan. "Hina-chan hold on tight!"

"It's cool. Just fucking ignore me, that's nice." Avery said, with a sigh, as he looked to Jason, "At least someone fucking noticed me..." He said, as he slammed the door, and went up to his room. He stormed back downstairs, "Who the fuck took my room?!" He yelled, looking to Keon.

nodding slightly he would slowly start to drift off a peacefully in years, his face would be relaxed from all the stress and he would seem younger.

She looked over at the man. "Will you please shut the hell up? As you can see, he is trying to rest. You have no idea what he went through, so you must let him recouperate from this. Please and thank you." She said before sitting back in her spot, next to Keon.

She hears the door slams and looks back seeing Avery. "Hey, hes back." She says and jumps up from the couch. She runs up the stairs after him. "Welcome back Avery, how was your trip?" She says calmly and pats his back lightly. Hearing Kira snap at him she grabs his arm. "Now probably wouldn't be a good time for that Avery..."

"Well, who the fuck are you, fatass?" He retorted, pointing towards her baby stomach. "Keon, you can't just let everyone into the goddamn house." He said, with a stare

(Boe your forgetting I found this god damn house so I can let in whoever the Fuck I want) would have been Keon response if he was awake

She pulls Avery away from the door. "Okay dumbass you may want to leave for a few more days." She drags him by the arm downstairs. "You just called a pregnant lady fatass, you will be lucky if she doesn't kill you." @Boe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back