• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wolves would tense up "I will not tolerate fighting among group members" Keon say standing up and facing everyone his crimson eyes seemed to glow cruelly and menacingly at everyone.

Avery sighed, "Lady, in case you haven't noticed-" He held up his left arm, missing a wrist, "I LOST A FUCKING ARM!!! So, I suggest you quit your bitching." He said, as he kicked the katana out of her hand.

"Avery, just have my room." She says and stands. "Not like I'll be needing it, I'm going to leave for a while anyway..." She crosses her arm and leans on the wall. She looks at Keon, seeing him angry. "Okay" She nods in agreement.

@Tessa Roberts

"Well then, some one should have built up better defenses." he retorted, moving to pick up his flash light once his backpack was back on. "If you want, I could help you make this place a bit safer for the night."

Noding slightly Keon would sit back down and start coughing in his hand because of the amount of energy he used up and the strain he is putting on his body "be safe Mira"

"This lady has a name" she said, unfazed by his actions.

Catching the katana, she put it back in her scabbard, and took his axe from the wall.

"Here" she said, throwing it down and burying it into the ground.

Upon hearing Keon, she nodded. "Very well. And I agree. Fighting is useless. We need all the people we can get." She walked back to her spot, near Keon, urging him to sit back down.

"Please, sit back down, Keon. This will drain your energy incredibly quickly." The pregnant woman said.

When he did sit down, she rubbed his back gently. "Good. Here." She handed him a glass of water she'd put on his bedside a bit earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keon would slump down exhausted (Keon is extremely weaken right now and bone comes in and makes things worse for Keon poor Keon ;- ;)

Jason nodded "I understand Keon, no shooting the jackass"

(Wow I am really a piece of jerk towards Avery)

Avery sighed, calming down a bit. He sat down on a stool, and laid back on the counter in the kitchen, leaving his axe in the other room. "Hey... Where's Daise?" He asked

@PixieDusts

She smiles at Keon. "Thank you, you guys be safe too." She walks over and grabs her bag. "Bye." She says waving and runs out of the house.

She sat next to him, switching back into her caring attitude. "Is there anything you need?" She asked gently. "If you don't, I think I'm going to do a bit of cleaning if it's alright."

Michael is sitting on the front porch when she runs out. "Hey, Mira." He says standing. "Mind if I tag along?" He says looking back at the house.

Avery sighed, and sat up, resting his face in his hands gently. Anyone who walked by, could hear a quiet dripping, and see a drop or two of a clear fluid drop from his hands. Before long, a small puddle of the fluid began to form on the floor under his hands.

"No." She shakes her head. "I'm not going to be gone for long, I just need some time away from all the fucking drama." She says and continues walking through the gate.

She nodded and helped him lay down, moving his hair from his face before putting the blanket over him.

She stepped outside the room and flipped open her medical book. "Oh this is not good" she said. "Not good at all."

She sat on a chair and leaned back, putting her hands on her abdomen, taking a few slow breaths. The pain had pretty untense today. It had started late last night, and has gotten worse from there. She let out a small cry as another one came over her. "What the hell is happening?"

Mira doesn't notice the wolf following her. She spots a zombie and violently stabs it in the side of its head. She kicks the rotting corpse as she walks by. She lowers her head and smiles. "That felt good..." She says and lets out a sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back