• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avery lifted his tear stained face from his soaked hands, and grabbed a towel, wiping his face, hands, and the floor, ignoring Jason. He threw the towel at the wall, and walked from the kitchen, his face still stained from his silent tears. He pulled his gas mask over his face, and walked outside. He saw a zombie heading for the carefree Mira, and quickly shot it through it's skull, killing it mercilessly

She put her hand on the wolf's head, letting it gently. "Can you go get Keon, please, if you can understand me? Something is wrong. Something is very, very wrong."

She jumps at the sound off a bullet. She turns to see a zombie collapsing to the ground. She looks around not seeing Avery at first. She slowly pulls out her gun. "Whos there?" She asks scanning the area.

The wolf would nod and run to the living room and start to whine and paw at Keon. Grunting Keon would wake up and get up slowly and follow the wold which would lead to Kira.

"Calm the fuck down Mira..." Avery said, hiding any emotion in his voice. Silent tears were still flowing from his eyes under the gas mask, staining the leather.

Kira was doubled over in pain, her hands wrapped around her midsection. At one point, she couldn't help it. She screamed.

When Keon came in, she looked up weakly at him. "Keon...somethings happening. These aren't just cramps." She began to pant as she shook her head.

Keon would rush to her side and knee down "then what is it" he say as he would gently help her up and let her lay on him for support

Last edited by a moderator:
She rolls her eyes and holsters her pistol. "You coming with?" She asks and motions him to catch up. "I don't mind." She says and smiles. Stopping where she was she waits for a response.

She shook her head. "I-I don't know" she cried. "They're closer to what my mother's medical journal described contractions as, but they're too early." She cried.

"They started last night. They've been getting worse." She looked up at him

Avery simply looked towards the ground. After a few moments, he looked back up, and walked in another direction, afraid of talking, as it was getting harder and harder to mask the fact that he was crying

"What is it " he ask and notice the journal on the floor he would pick it up and read the part where she is on (so what is it?)

Mira shakes her head and runs after him. She catches up to him and grabs his shoulder. "Avery, you and I don't need to be out here alone, either I come with you or you come with me." She says and smiles. "I'm very ignorant Avery there is no escaping it."

(OMG HARLEY?!)

Slasher999999999 said:
"What is it " he ask and notice the journal on the floor he would pick it up and read the part where she is on (so what is it?)
{ I was thinking I was gonna do something that happened to my aunt. She thought she was 5 months pregnant, because she'd had her period before that-so she thought- but she went into labor "early" but it turned out she was full term. She was super tiny because of how far back the baby was growing. It was scary for the whole ordeal. We all witnessed that trauma xD }

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back