• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Anytime, by the way I like your signature :3)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Thanks for using my proper name :) )

[/QUOTE]

Avery shook his head a bit, and took off his gas mask, as the stains were getting closer to his respirator, and he didn't want to break it. He looked away from her slightly, so she wouldn't see his face. He was still too upset to reply, afraid he would imply sadness with his voice

Skylyn woke up, her breaths were quiet. She had an outburst, and fell asleep before anyone came up to check on her. The chair was still nudged under the door knob and she undid it, walking down stairs into the living room, still groggy from sleeping.

"Avery" She says calmly and uses her and to moves his face towards hers. Seeing the tears she frowns. She puts her hand around his shoulder. "You can talk to me, I wont tell the others." She says looking up at him.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Jinx Keon has his hands extremely busy at the moment he would like your help it would be very appreciated)

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks at him and rubs his back. "How about you don't lie to me." She says calmly. "Please Avery tell me what is wrong." She looks at his face again. "Last time I checked eyes don't just leak for no reason."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back