• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avery stood still, as the stains on the mask under his eyes grew, "Fine..." He said quietly, in a shaky, hurt voice.'

(Yes, Harley, how did you guys not get that? xD )

{ I was saying she's full term- the whole nine months- but she only thought she was 4. It happens to women, a lot. It happened to my aunt. It's because the kid grows farther back and you don't get very big, and the chick thinks she had her period before, but it wasn't actually her period. I don't know how the hell it happens, but it does. And that kind of fear emotionally stunted me}

Mira looks at him and frowns. "You alright bud? Sorry about earlier." She says and pats his back. "Anything you would like to talk about?" She says and walks along side him.

His eyes widening slightly (wait your water hasn't broke yet hat it) he would pick her up bridal style and carry her to the master bedroom.

"Fucking hell" she hissed, grabbing her stomach as she was put on the bed. "Keon, what the hell is happening? Why are you all of a sudden acting like its the end of the world? Okay it is, but that's not what I meant?" She cried out and squeezed his hand, throwing her head back

{not yet so at the time it's the 'are they real or are they not' area of the whole ordeal. Hehehehe *evil laugh* and what is your idea?}

Avery shook his head, not wanting to speak again. He wanted to keep his strong, rude reputation, even though it wasn't him. If you aren't strong, you won't make it nowhere... David's inspiring words echoed through his head, as a remembrance of his life.

Mira looks up at him. "Avery, you know." She looks back at the house then to him. "The others find you as a total dick." She chuckles. "Besides your little outbursts you don't seem like a bad person." She says and looks forward at the road. "I think, everyone has their moments, you know?" She looks back at him. "We all want to seem like bad asses on the outside, but on the inside most of us are just scared of what life would be like without doing so." She looks back at the road and sighs. "There are cruel people in the world, I would know. My dad was one of them. But you, you don't seem like one of those people."

(Ok let's go over this cluster fuck 1. Kira just pulled a going into labor 2. Mira and vote are gone and miles away from me 3. Jason bailed on me 4. And keon is recovering from his sickness.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back