• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She scowled at the thing, "I prefer bandannas." she mentioned but left the hat on before hearing struggling up in a bedroom. She hurried up the stairs and sighed, walking into a large bedroom, "Keep it down, I know it's the end of the world but for peete's sake shut the fu-- Holy shit." she looked at the woman, her belly the size of a watermelon and glanced at Keon before her cheeks turned a shade darker. "Do... You need help." Skylyn spoke quietly.

"They both died, because I left them..." He said, referring to his old group. "I was their leader, and I wasn't there to lead them..." He said, letting all of his emotion out through his voice.

She frowns and looks down at the ground. "I'm sorry about that." She says and pats his back. "You have to look at the bright side." She looks up at him. "At least they wont have to suffer on this hell hole we call earth now."

(So we are actually doing this)

tumblr_inline_o2crjee8xy1t3fs92_540_by_capromeryx-d9wwdu4.png

(ok I am ready)

Kira sat up halfway, bracing herself on her forearms. "I think it would be a good idea for me to get out of the bed until my water breaks." She breathed. "Standing will help move this a bit faster, and I won't ruin the bedsheets quite yet." She reached out for a hand on her next contraction, and squeezed it. Luckily, it was Keon's, so she knew she didn't hurt him. At least she hoped.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](So we are actually doing this)
tumblr_inline_o2crjee8xy1t3fs92_540_by_capromeryx-d9wwdu4.png

(ok I am ready)

[/QUOTE]
{that last picture is slightly scary TBH}

She shook her head and ran after him. Following him into the alley she yells for him. "Avery, please don't do this." She says picking up the pace.

She nodded at Jason. "Unfortunately, but yes. It's happening." She spoke through gritted teeth, and breathing heavily. Whatever she had to do to avoid screaming and attracting Biters.

"I know, but I always hate the idea of ruining someone's bedsheets." She mumbled, laying back down. "God damn it!" She roared. "Why the fuck is this happening now?"

He heard her running after him, and quickly jumped towards the wall to his left, kicking off of it, and gripping a fire escape ladder on the right side. He pulled himself up, and began to walk up the stairs

Jason runs back up with some of the products and gives them too Keon, "Anything else."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back