• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kira arched back, hissing in pain. "Yeah. Can one of you get up here and hold my hand so I don't claw my eyes out?"

Mira attempts to do the same but her hand slips from the fire escape. She falls back down hitting her head on the wall. "Shit." She growls holding onto her head. She moves her hand in front of her face and growls. Blood was dripping down her arm, and she could feel the warm liquid rolling down her neck.

(@Slasher999999999 +1 shock)

Slasher999999999 said:
(Omg everyone is getting hurt I am stressed pretty thin right now guys)
(You cant be stressed for Mira, you don't even know she is hurt xD )

(Is not Jinx in the role play. xD ) "I'm Skylyn. You?" she asked, keeping the conversation going. "I've never had a baby so I can't really relate to your pain" this was probably the most words she has spoken in a long time, but it was partially because she was about to shit bricks for this woman.

Avery heard her, and threw himself down, landing in a pile of garbage. He walked over to her, and turned her gently, so he could see the wound. He wrapped her head in bandages quickly, and wiped his face. "Be more careful." He said, trying his hardest not to sound warm, or sweet, but failing

She looks at the wolf and pets it. "I'm okay." She winches slightly. "Just a little blood, not to bad." She looks up at Avery. "Well, this wouldn't have happened if you didn't run." She says jokingly as he applies the bandages.. "Plus its not the worst that's happened to me." She says and stands. "Thanks for the help though..." She rubs the spot on her head she hit. "Now, can you please stay with me and talk?" She asks politely, despite all that had just happened.

(-Waves to Keon- See you soon!)

As she felt her water break, she gasped in horror. "Dear god it's actually happening. Why now?" She breathed, gripping the girl's hand. "Sorry if I hurt you" she says.

tumblr_m6smzctj0t1rwwm8ao1_1280.jpg

Derd can I have yer beard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back