• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(36 fucking hours O.o my womanly areas hurt just thinking of that)

His eyes went dry, as his tear ducts were finished draining. His arms dropped, and he raised his head, so he was facing her, "T-Thanks..." He said, quietly.

{sAME holy shit though. Never. Having. Kids. My fiancé better be glad I'm marrying him because that's the best he's getting from me. And yesh let's do a TS}

A few hours later, Kira gave another push, putting her hands on her knees and her head on Keon's shoulder, as she'd moved into a better position earlier. "Never again" she breathed as she released the child from her body, breathing heavily. "Holy shit" she said, nearly passing out from exhaustion.

Boe said:
(-Slurping noises- *Runs away*)
(Oooo time to chace.-'X gon give it to you' plays in the background as she follows him-)

(I think I'm just going to stick with my girlfriend. Avoid doing it with men all together. Boom problem solved. No accidental pregnancy. We can just adopt! xD )

Keon would take the warm cloth and clean the blood from the baby gently. After cleaning and drying the baby he would wrap it in a clean warm blanket and hand it to Kira gently

Mira1 said:
(Oooo time to chace.-'X gon give it to you' plays in the background as she follows him-)
(I think I'm just going to stick with my girlfriend. Avoid doing it with men all together. Boom problem solved. No accidental pregnancy. We can just adopt! xD )
(Great idea xD I got a better plan - Kill myself before I get the chance to impregnate a woman)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason walks in after throwing up in the kitchen "Is it do-" he see's the baby and his eyes light up "I-is that the baby," he smiles coming close "It is so cute."

She smiles at Avery. She stops singing and pats his shoulder. "Any time." She says and leans against the wall. "You aren't as bad as the others say you are." She says and runs her hand through his hair playfully.

He tries to turn his expression cold, and fails, making a cute, playfully mad face instead, "N-Never tell the others!" He burst out, again, failing to be cold, and sounding adorable instead. His adorable statement, and face, was accompanied by a small blush.

Kira smiled and got back in a laying position as she was handed her baby. She smiled as she saw that it was a girl.

She smiled even wider. "I have a daughter" she said in awe. She stroked the soft black hair of the baby girl. "You look just like your daddy."

Her eyes filled up with tears. Her daughter was absolutely gorgeous. Black hair like Matthieu did.

The baby started crying, and her eyes widened. She began to him quietly, and the baby girl began to quiet down.

"there you go" she said gently, letting the baby girl grap her finger.

She smiled and tucked a strand of her red hair behind her ear. "Thank you" she smiled. "Unfortunately I don't have any names in mind. Any ideas? Her last name is Lancaster. She's getting Matthieu's last name."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back