• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avery got tired of how slow the two were going, and picked Mira up bridal style. He ran, and reached the mansion within a minute. He opened the door, and set her down, expecting to find death, and screams. He picked up his axe from the floor, and ran upstairs. He dropped the axe, and threw off his gas mask, "She gave birth..." He said, with wide eyes, and a huge smile

She smiled up at him. "I don't want to inconvenience you anymore. You already delivered her, I don't want to make you do anything else you don't want to do."

She saw Avery in the doorway. "Oh..hi there." She said, not meeting his eyes.

tumblr_inline_o2m5rzroR01r4um9x_500.gif

Why can't they be a real thing...​

She smiled and kissed her daughter's forehead and handed her to him.

While in his arms, the baby rolled over and took a fistful of his shirt in her hand, content in his protective arms.

Either that, or she thought he was her dad. Either way, it was adorable.

Cooing at the girl he would gently rock her back in forth in his arms (any of you tell cole I did this they won't find your body) he would coo and stare at the child with his soften crimson eyes and a bright smile would light up his face)

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks over at them and the child and smiles. Her expression rises as she sees the baby. "She's adorable." Mira says with a smile. She smiles more seeing Keon hold the child.

A small, joyful tear fell from the normally rude, distant man's face, only to be wiped away quickly, in hopes that nobody would see.

"Softy" she mumbled bumbing her hip gently against Keon's shoulder, making sure she didn't harm the baby.

"Relax I know what I'm doing he would say quietly to not disturb the baby which had fallen asleep in his arms as he rocked the baby gently and slowly.

Kira would smile at the group looking at her daughter.

"It's amazing" she began. "How new life can make even this world seem good, huh?"

Mira looks back at Avery and chuckles. "You don't have to deny it you know.' She says smirking at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back