• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slasher999999999 said:
(Child birth can last from 1 hour to 12 my gym coach her lasted 36 hours)
My mom was in labor for almost a week. She was sent home AFTER her water broke..

"Hmmmm" he would lean in closer and inspect her he would smile "how does Ashley Lancaster sound?" He say in a curiouser tone the baby reminding of someone very close to her in his past.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mira chuckles at his anger. "Don't worry I won't." She says and stands, but leans on the wall. She lets out a happy sigh. "You're cute when your angry." She says crossing her arms still chuckling.

Jason smiles "Ta think, just a week and a half ago I was a petty loner, now I am in a nice like this" he is about to get a smoke but then kicks them away.

[QUOTE="J I N X]My mom was in labor for almost a week. She was sent home AFTER her water broke..

[/QUOTE]
{holy. Fuck.}

His eyes widened a bit, and his blush darkened, "S-Shut up! No I'm not!" He yelled, partially in anger, partially in embarrassment

Dies. The end. )) Skylyn sighed, retrieving her purple hand, the color gaining once again but the agonizing tingle made her fingers spaz out.

The wolf would stop and turn around and look at boe and Mira and bark at them wagging its tail at them with excitement in his eyes.

Jason laughs "You ok Skylyn, she has quite the grip," he puts his hat on her head.

She looked down at her daughter. "Ashley. I like it. I'm probably going to spell it A-S-H-L-I-E though." She smiled again. "Ashlie Faith Lancaster." She announced, smiling.

She looks at the wolf and smiles. "What's up?" She says and runs twoards it.

(She already had his hat. xD ) Skylyn grinned, "Yeah, I'm fine." she looked down at the baby, it yawned and she smiled. "Ashlie's a beautiful name" (SHE SMILED, SHE FUCKING SMILED. APPLAUSE..)

As her daughter yawned, she smiled. "Are you tired?" She cooed. "So am I. I'd have to get someone to watch you while I slept."

Mira follows the wolf to the mansion. Curious on what had happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back