• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"There's nothing to talk about. They're dead." He said bluntly, as the tears began streaming down his expressionless face once again

Slasher999999999 said:
Keon would wait for her vagina to stretch the certain amount for her to start pushing)
(. . . . . . . . Okay xD )

She cried out in pain again and looked into Keon's eyes. "I think I have to push" she said quietly, her breathing becoming rapid and uneven.

She stands and hugs him. She rubs his back comfortingly. "Avery." She says to him and sits him down. "I'm sorry that happened." She frowns looking at the ground. "They were like family to you weren't they?" She asks still trying to comfort him.

Jason looks around "This is actually happening, I ain't in the west, what should I do, what should I do" he holds his head, terrified.

The tractor stopped working properly. Steven hopped off the tractor and helps Hina-chan to get down. The zombies behind them were no where to be seen, the pair arrived safe and sound. "Hina-chan we are now safe, they aren't chasing us any more!"

With a strangled cry, she put her chin to her chest and pushed.

She cried out. "Why" she panted. "Does childbirth have to be this painful?" She asked before pushing again. She hoped this wouldn't take long.

His face twisted a bit, as she hugged him. His weeping got more vocal, and he buried his head into he shoulder, muffling the sounds of sorrow. He hugged her back tightly, accepting the comfort.

"Take all the time you need Avery." She says and continues to comfort him. "I'm here for you." She says and continues to rub his back. She quietly starts to sing a calming song to him.

(Translation- she sings Metallica to him)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back