• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked up at Kira and grinned, "I guess so." warmth filled Skylyn's heart. She leaned against the wall behind Keon holding Ashlie and sighed. Even in a cold world like this, life can still be beautiful.

Gently Keon would hand the baby back to Kira " I have to go out and grab a few things for the baby" he say gently and exit the room but the Alpha wolf would stay behind guarding the baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Can anyone else see Keon taking care of her if something happens to me? Because that's what he just got himself stuck with." She laughed. "So, good luck."

Avery calmed down a bit, but his faked expression of coldness soon returned, as he looked to Mira, "Shut up..." He said quietly, in order to avoid being 'cute' like he was earlier. He failed.

Keon would exit down stairs heading toward the grave where a truck was there hopping in he would speed off but not loud enough to wake up the baby

She laughs at him and shakes her head. "You still need a room don't you?" She says and taps her foot.

She smiled gently and handed the baby to the nearest person, who was Sky. "Y'all should hurry, unless you want to be stuck with the task of feeding her. Which, oh wait, none of you can do unless y'all have baby formula." She laughed.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Darn you JINX >8I)

[/QUOTE]
{ xD she was the closessssst}

Keon would find a baby store and raid it finding baby food, formula, a crib, clothes that have sealed in air tight seals along with toys and other things which where are tightly sealed in air lock bags. Keon would start to load the truck full of the baby gear. He would avoid any of the walking dead so he dosent put anyone especially the baby in danger once he was done he would start heading back to the mansion slowly so not to attract the dead or wake up the baby.

Sky grinned and stuck her tongue playfully out at Jason before grabbing hold of the baby gently, cradling her head. She bobbed up and down, stoking her soft cheek. Ashlie wrapped her itty-bitty fingers around Skylyn's thumb and she sucked in a breath before letting a shaky one out. She was so small. A smile rose on Sky's lips as she watched the child sleep in her arms.

She stands and motions him to come with. She walks into her room and points at the bed. "I usually sleep on that chair anyway. She points to a lazymans chair and laughs. She sits down in it and dosed off.

(Night guys!)

She looked out the nearby window, and saw him pull back up. She smiled before looking back at the scene by her. She looked at Sky. "You're so good with her" she said as she watched her daughter grab her thumb. "And she really likes grabbing body parts. Wow that came out wrong."

Avery smiled, "T-Thanks..." He said quietly, as he closed the door, so no one would disturb their slumber. Avery took his black combat turtleneck off, as well as his belt holding his gas grenades, axe, gas mask, handgun, and extra clips. He took his flexible black jeans off, and threw himself under the covers, leaving his things in a pile, and dosing off.

Skylyn's face was a beam of light. She looked up at Kira, "Yeah?" she asked and looked back down at the baby, "It's perfectly fine with me, gives me a reason to hold her longer." she winked at Jason, knowing how much he wanted to hold her.

She laughed slightly. " come on. Let Jason hold her. You can see he is practically jumping waiting for his turn." She laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back