• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason walked towards Cole carrying a child "You were asleep for a while, Kera had her baby" he says softly, "Would you like to hold her."

Last edited by a moderator:
She laughed. "Exactly. I just went through labor. I can carry a few extra boxes, I assure you."

She looked indoors. "I hope they can handle a crying baby." The wailing continued. "Nope" she said and put the box down, hurrying upstairs.

She scooped up Ashlie from who was holding her, and began to calm her down as she went back downstairs. "His screaming and crying woke her up. Poor thing." She said to Keon.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Jason walked towards Cole carrying a child "You were asleep for a while, Kera had her baby" he says softly, "Would you like to hold her."

[/QUOTE]
{Kira stole the kid xD }

Keon would grab duck tape and stomp over to the unknown man and sweep his legs from him and pin him down with his foot on his chest and with one hand yank his head up and with other wrap the duck tape around his mouth multiple times preventing him from speaking or screaming

@Mask

Avery soon found he couldn't sleep, and instead got dressed in sweatpants, and a white t-shirt. He walked outside of his room, with a stretch, and a yawn. No one had really seen Avery be lazy, aside from Keon, so it was certainly different. He walked downstairs, and made a bowl of cereal. He put a spoon in it, and walked to the couch lazily. He ate in silence.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]He gives him the baby "Ashlie," tipping his invisible hat.

[/QUOTE]
{Smol child is with Keon and Kira xD }

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back