• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven was tired of walking on the street after he left the tractor down the road. He fled safely from the zombies with his Hina-chan. But he doesn't know if the zombies are chasing his Hina-chan if they were to appear again.

Steven tightly hugged Hina-chan in his arms at the same time as he is panting from exhaustion. "Hina-chan we are almost there... Just ten more steps...! Steven-kun is going to bring you to that house next to that mansion...!" And more sweat started to rain down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skylyn sighed, "Get over here then, loser" she joked, ready for Jason to take Ashlie. (He will be back, hopefully. ) xD

Keon would enter through the gate and close it again he would then have his wolves guarding the perimeter heavily for now on. Once done doing that he would start to u load the truck and bring the baby supplies inside.

Avery awoke, to the sound of a WEABOO yelling outside, "Ugh... Let me sleep..." He said, as he got up. He threw his pants on loosely, not bothering with a belt, zipping up, or buttoning his pants. He grabbed his gun, and walked out of the room, and out the front entrance of the mansion. He ran to the man, aiming his silenced P11 Luger at him the whole way. He stopped at roughly 2 yards away, "The hell are you doing, sir?" He asked @Mask

As Keon was unpacking he would ignore what Avery is doing and finish unloading the bags and start placing the baby food and formulas inside the fridge

"AHH DON'T SHOOT ME! HINA-CHAN PROTECT ME!" Steven screamed in panic and put Hina-chan facing his chest as a shield. @Boe

He takes Ashlie smiling and beaming with joy, he talks like a baby to her, and holds her tight, but gently, he smiles "She is so precious, I just can't let go" he sits on the floor letting her hold his finger, as he snuggles her.

Avery lowered his gun, confused, "Is that a fucking body pillow?" He said, as he turned to Keon, "Dude, this guy's got a fucking body pillow..." He said, with a chuckle. He ripped the pillow from the man's arms, and threw it on the ground. He shot his whole 7 round clip into the pillow, and kicked it away, "Weaboo." He insulted, and walked away.

She smiled. "When you two are don't holding her, can you bring her to me or Keon? I'm going to go help him." She said, making herself look presentable once more.

Standing up with a bit of difficulty, she picked up her katana and walked outside, taking the box from Keon. "You are recovering. No heavy lifting." She said.

"Avery, why would you do that? That guy may try to kill you. He does seem rather attached to the pillow" she said gently.

[QUOTE="J I N X]( I am so confused at the situation now. )

[/QUOTE]
{ guy came in, obsessed with a pillow. Avery almost shot him but Keon stopped him. Kira left le smol bean with you to go help Keon with the baby stuff. Avery shot the pillow.}

"Oh whatever. Fucking weaboo shoulda left that thing behind when shit hit the fan." He said, as he walked back into the mansion, "He also woke me up. Dumb Fucker." He said, as he walked into his and Mira's now shared room, and threw himself onto the bed once more.

"Avery, please get a silencer for that thing. Your gunshots are going to wake up As-" as if on cue, she heard Ashlie's wailing upstairs. She sighed.

Nodding in appreciation Keon would grab another box "if you feel tired take a break you just went through labor" he would say sounding slightly concerned.

"No.... Don't! WHY! STOP IT STOP IT!!! STOP SHOOTING MY HINA-CHAN!!!" Steven started screaming but after he ruined his beloved Hina-chan in bits, he knelt down to the ground, crying in tears. "No this can't be happening..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back