• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avery yawned, and ate his cereal on the couch lazily. No one had seen Avery be lazy, aside from Keon, so it was a confusing, and very amusing sight.

Last edited by a moderator:
She laughed and walked over to Keon. "Here. Take her and calm down" she said, putting a hand on his shoulder. "We could've just told him he needed to shut up." She turned to the man. "You need to shut up."

Steven cries in tears and yells at the man. "DON'T" Steven was in pain as he got kicked by another strange man, perhaps a friend of the man who shot Hina-chan. He got duct tapped and he was silenced. But hatred and sadness started to grow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keon would take Ashlie and start cooing and rocking her gently walking away from Steven who Keon was ready to about to shoot in the face with a silencer desert eagle.50cal

She glared at the man. "Lower your volume. If your screaming wakes up my daughter one more time, I will personally strangle you." She hissed.

Ashlie began to cry in Keon's arms, and her look turned to one of pure insanity. "You're dead" she whispered.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Jason smiles at Cole "How was your rest," he stands near him saying it quietly.

[/QUOTE]
"It was very nice, thank you. I feel very refreshed." He said with a grin.

Avery looked to the man, "Hey." He said, waving his left arm as a way of saying hello. Anyone could notice that his left arm was void of a wrist, as he'd lost it just weeks before.

She grabbed Steven and yanked him up, dragging him inside so they wouldn't have a dead body on their hands later. She shoved him into a chair, before going over and sitting next to Keon.

She sighed and put her head on his shoulder. She was exasperated.

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]She grabbed Steven and yanked him up, dragging him inside so they wouldn't have a dead body on their hands later. She shoved him into a chair, before going over and sitting next to Keon.
She sighed and put her head on his shoulder. She was exasperated.

[/QUOTE]
(I ship it. ewe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back