• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]She grabbed Steven and yanked him up, dragging him inside so they wouldn't have a dead body on their hands later. She shoved him into a chair, before going over and sitting next to Keon.
She sighed and put her head on his shoulder. She was exasperated.

[/QUOTE]
(you are a goddess!)

Steven grabbed a woman's hand with his sweaty asian hand as he kept crying in tears. After he arrived in their mansion, he still feels he is their enemy but he soon becomes a bit quieter. "Hina-chan.... Why would they kill my Hina-chan... Hina-chan..." he was repeating the same words all over after they have damaged his beloved body pillow with the picture of a anime girl.

"Hina-chan.... My Hina-chan..."

Last edited by a moderator:
(Back) "Is he doing alright?" He walked over with Jason and saw the man. "Who's Hina-chan?" He tipped his head to the side, confused.

"Oh my god the weaboo is back... Why'd you drag it inside?!" He asked, flailing his left arm, which was missing the wrist. He kept eating his cereal, in his lazy outfit.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Jason see Steve, being taken inside "Who's the new guy" he asks looking at the sad man.

[/QUOTE]
Steven ignored Jason's desperate question. He kept repeating the same words in a whisper. "Hina-chan... My Hina-chan..."

She pulled her hand from his, gently. She gave a nervous laugh. "I prefer not to be touched by new people, sorry." She said this politely, as she crossed her legs.

She looked up at Avery. "I brought him inside so that we won't have to deal with a fresh Biter tomorrow. I may not be pregnant anymore, but my stomach is still very sensitive. So unless you want to see something not pretty, we keep him inside for now."

"Hina-Chan is the popular protagonist of an anime, whom's body he had printed on a body pillow. Being the red-blooded American I am, I shot it." He said, with a mouthful of cereal

xxxxxxxxERRORxxxxxxx said:
(@Mask is your character holding the body pillow currently? If so, Cole could stitch it up for him.)
(The pillow is outside the mansion, he is unarmed currently)

Boe said:
"Hina-Chan is the popular protagonist of an anime, whom's body he had printed on a body pillow. Being the red-blooded American I am, I shot it." He said, with a mouthful of cereal
(You are now my third favorite character ;- ;)

"Hey, I liked anime and I'm actually American. Don't let the accent fool you." She looked over at him. "Although maybe not at his level of obsession..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back