• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keon would gently get up and walk to the crib that has been cleaned and sanitized safe enough for the baby, he would gently place the baby in the crib, and would turn around and sit in the lazy man chair gazing a the baby with soft eyes, he would then get up and head to the fridge and start to make bottles for the baby and store in the fridge incase Kira didn't want to breast feed the baby. after making 4 bottles he would turn around and gaze at everyone, the wolves would have seen Steven go into Kira's room and 3 would follow him and head into her room and curl around the room but would be ready to pounce and rip Steven to threads if he tried anything. Keon would sit in the lazy man chair and take out his sword and start to clean it and have it at his side for easy access incase anything went bad. Keon would then take out his 2 desert eagles and inspect them for any problems that could stop them from working.

Last edited by a moderator:
(ok lets all go over some shocking things 1. Boe is a Tsundere, 2. we have a unstable otaku that may go on a killing spree who knows when, 3. Cole is showing more of a backbone, 4. apparently Jason char who is always cool can't handle seeing and barely helping when a woman is going into labor, 5. First time Skylyn has smiled (AND STOP SENDING ME THOSE FUCKEN PICTURES), 5. Kira pulled a going into labor. 6. There now a baby in the apocalypse. Have I missed anything else?)

sighing keon would gaze ouside from his lazy man chair as the mornning sun would start to rise alluminating everything in a soft warm light orange color. Keon could feel the sun rays on his face as they would bathe him in warmth. His eyes would slowly start to close and he would slowly start drifting off into a peaceful sleep. the baby still fast asleep in the crib comfurtable and warm.

A while later, Kira woke up on her own. She opened her eyes to see the moon in her window. The sky was beautiful.

She rolled over to lay eyes on her husband. Only did it come to reality that he was dead when she didn't see him there. "Right" she sighed, and stood up.

She walked downstairs, where she saw Ashlie sleeping peacefully. She smiled as she took in the sight, as well as the sight of Keon sitting by the little girl, asleep, with two guns. Was he really protective already?

She smiled and walked next to Keon. "Keon" she sang gently, shaking him slightly to get him to wake up. "Come on, you can go to bed now. I can take Ashlie."

She smiled slightly. "Morning sleeping beauty" she joked. "Thanks for watching Ashlie." She rubbed his shoulders from behind. "But you should go to bed." She sat next to him.

"yeah maybe" he say tiredly, his eyes would start to drup amd he would lean to her side fallening, his head would land on her lap and keon would be fast asleep.

She smiled slightly, looking down at him. She let him stay there, playing with his hair gently. "Sleep well" she said, before starting to nod off herself. Luckily she was a very light sleeper, so she'd be able to respond and wake up if anything happened to Ashlie

As the sun rose, her eyes fluttered open. She looked in her daughter's crib sm to make sure she was asleep. Luckily she was. She smiled and looked down at Keon. "You awake?"

She smiled and scooped up a whimpering Ashlie, who began to coo and reach for Keon. "No sweetie. He's asleep. Let him sleep." She laughed, holding her daughter close as she stroked her black hair. "I wonder who you're going to take after more. Right now all I see in you is your father. I swear, if you inherit that German accent, in going to go insane."

keons eyes would slowly open and the firs thing he would see was kira holding onto ashlie and smilling brightly, he would then notice that his head would be lying on her lap. sighing comfuttably he would close his eyes, he would then open them gazzing at kira with soften crimson eyes "good morning" he would say softly.

Jason walks in quietly "Morning, everyone" he said softly, "How is Ashlie."

(Morning!)

She looked down at Keon. "Morning sleeping beauty. You sleep well?" She asked, smiling. She glanced up at Jason. "Good morning Jason."she said. "And Ashlie is good. She slept through the night so that's good for both of us."

Jason laugh silently "A baby in the apocalypse, never thought I would be there, and never thought I would faint during it," he walks in closer, making no noise.

She Laughed. "Yeah, that was kinda funny." She said. "I could've sworn I heard someone call you a pussy after that."

He smiled "I deserve it, I fu-literally passed out during a woman's childbirth, so I apologize" he tips his hat, showing his face.

keon would gently sit up making sure not to collide into the baby. once he was sitting up he would gently place his finger close enough for the baby to grab.

She smiled as Ashlie took hold of Keon's finger. "You can hold her if you want" she said, handing him the little girl and adjusting his arms for him so he wouldn't have to make a sleeping Ashlie wake up. She smiled wider. "You're so good with her."

keon would give a small smile tojasin and continue to rick ashlie gently in his arms while humming a sweet relaxing lullaby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back