• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason tips his hat and whispers "I don't trust that Otaku, he seems like he may try to butcher us even the baby, because of what happened to his blow-up doll"

(I know it is a pillow)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason grins "Sorry for passing out on ya yesterday, also for him ya want me to use a silencer so it doesn't wake Ashlie when the time comes," he looks like he is ready to shoot Steve.

Jason sits down "How exactly did you find this place, was there anyone else here," he asks curiously.

(after spendijng almost 2 weeks here you are now curiouse on how we found this house xD )

Slasher999999999 said:
(...... :D messing with you, I think I have a Jewish friend but I don't know if his family was in the holocaust)
(Ya, frizzle frazzle, you made actually feel guilty for once > :/ )

Slasher999999999 said:
(ok lets all go over some shocking things 1. Boe is a Tsundere, 2. we have a unstable otaku that may go on a killing spree who knows when, 3. Cole is showing more of a backbone, 4. apparently Jason char who is always cool can't handle seeing and barely helping when a woman is going into labor, 5. First time Skylyn has smiled (AND STOP SENDING ME THOSE FUCKEN PICTURES), 5. Kira pulled a going into labor. 6. There now a baby in the apocalypse. Have I missed anything else?)
(I AM NOT A GODDAMN TSUNDERE!!! Wait, shit... Oh my god I'm a tsundere...)

(Hi, we have been here with no one, I could have backed a cake due to the slow day :/ )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back