• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="White Shamrock](I say it will end like Bane Keon vs Batman Avery, while Boe thinks RWBY)

[/QUOTE]
(EEEE!!! -Squeal- YOU RECOGNIZED IT!! :D )

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](I say it will end like Bane Keon vs Batman Avery, while Boe thinks RWBY)

[/QUOTE]
{I think it would be like Bane. He wouldn't have the chance to fight back xD }

Keon would nod gently and head into the kitchen after he set Ashlie down on the crib. A few minutes later the smell of rich tasty coffee would waft into the living room

Jason walks in "How can ya drink that stuff," Jason sits on the couch.

(As you can see I don't like coffee xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
Keon would slide Jason a cup of hot tea (you reject that tea I jam it down your throat)

Jason smiles "Tea is better for me," he takes it, he is about to take a smoke but throws it away "Can't smoke anymore."

(Also never give the most excitable character coffee xD )

Mira wakes suddenly from the chair. Her breathing is normal but her eyes are bolting around the room. She looks over seeing Avery on the bed. She lets out a small sigh and smiles. "Morning!" She yells to him. Not knowing if he was awake or not. @Boe

(Phone broke, has to use tablet replies will be a little slower sorry, also grammar may be crap too.

Mira1 said:
Mira wakes suddenly from the chair. Her breathing is normal but her eyes are bolting around the room. She looks over seeing Avery on the bed. She lets out a small sigh and smiles. "Morning!" She yells to him. Not knowing if he was awake or not. @Boe
(Phone broke, has to use tablet replies will be a little slower sorry, also grammar may be crap too.
"Ugh..." He groaned, as he sat up. "I just got myself to go to sleep... Some Weaboo woke me up in the middle of the night..." He said, as he stretched. He threw the covers off, wearing only boxers. He walked over to his combat pants, and threw them on with a yawn.

Kira smiled and took the cup of coffee. "Thank you. I could've made it, though, if you would've told me where the brew was. You didn't have to get up."

"it was no problem, I had to go and stretch my legs anyways" Keon would walk to the seat and grab the 2 black desert eagles.50cals and spin them around then holstering them, he would then grab his sword and stare at it for a second for a moment then slowly sheath it.

"Aww poor you." She says in a sarcastic tone and rolls her eyes. "In have night terrors at least five times out of the week." She says standing. "I'm pretty sure I outnumber you on the sleeplessness scale." She says and chuckles. @Boe

"Oh whatever..." He said, with a chuckle, as he pulled his thick black long sleeve shirt on, as well as his gear belt. He stretched, "Sleep well?" He asked, as he began checking his equipment

Keon would go through his bag and take out 4 black rods that where 14 inch's long and had a crimson line running vertically on it. Keon would strap them down to his vest in the holders designed for them on his sides.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Jason walks in "Where are you going, the war ended when the zombies came" he chuckles sipping his tea.

[/QUOTE]
(Talking to me?)

He would grab 2 8 inch combat blade knives and attach them to both of his boots where a sheath was for the blades, Keon would then grab a few more ammo clips for his desert eagle,50cal "i'm going on a trip" he would say not turning to face Jason. He would grab a foldable machete that had a black blade and the handle was made out of dark gray metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back