• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am running as fast as I can, a zombie after "dang it man I knew this wasn't smart" I try to run faster but am unable to

Slasher999999999 said:
(yes im thinking about putting left 4 dead, dying light and a few my own imagination of zombies in)
(I saw a show on netflix called Z nation, they had blasters (Faster, crazier zombies))

Jason goes outside to get fresh air he sees a man in the dissents "Hey get over here" he yells shooting some zombies that are close to the figure.

(Godless555)

Last edited by a moderator:
(If its a yes to the special zombies I'm going to make it like they slowly start appearing in extremely small numbers so they won't be common so it won't be like you walk outside you encounter a special zombie they will be extremely rare)

*hears the gun shot and turns around to see someone "who are you"

(@White Shamrock )

Slasher999999999 said:
(If its a yes to the special zombies I'm going to make it like they slowly start appearing in extremely small numbers so they won't be common so it won't be like you walk outside you encounter a special zombie they will be rare occasions)
(I remember on Znation something called a Z tornado would come which is a horde of zombies coming from one direction desrtoying everything)

He runs out the gate, grabs the man "The name is Jason Grim partner" he gets back inside, closing the gate,"And you are."

Jason tips his hat "Well good to meet ya Lucas" he extends his hand "We should get inside now before you attract more of the dead," he smiles.

Keon would grab a black one strap sling backpack and stuff it with ammo, grenades, smoke bombs, a few protein bars, a bottle of water and other equipment.

Jason walks the man into the mansion "Don't aggravate Keon, we have a baby here and if you get on Keon's bad side, Buddy you will die" he says in a slightly concerned voiced.

Steven is still dead quiet in Kira's room. His tears were all dried up and after Hina-chan was ripped in bits and shot multiple times, he have been acting strangely compared to his last. Steven kept leaning against Kira's bed.

Jason smiles at Lucas "Hey you're going to be fine, oh and if Avery says anything to you let me know about it," he sits on the couch.

Jason frowns "He called a pregnant women fat because she was here, you think he wouldn't do that to a kid," he puts his feet up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back