• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he was sat up, she looked at the group. "Towels, cold water, and ice if you have any. Get it as fast as you can." She instructed and continued to change the rag on the back of his neck.

Keon shaking would start to get worse and his skin was deathly white, his vision was completely blurred and more black tears leaked out *Flashback* A girl with long brown hair was smiling at something with blood leaking out of her mouth and she was missing part of her torso and right arm she would slowly fall to the ground, but the smile would still be on her face.*flashback end*

She rubs his back more. Still as softly as before. "Keon, Please hang in there." She looks around the room then back at him. "Your strong Keon." She says to him. "Be the strong man I know you are." She quickly stands and runs into the kitchen. She grabs all the towels she sees. A pitcher of cold water, and a bag of ice. She runs back and sits them on the table. "Got em'" She says and sits next to Keon again.

She was now incredibly stressed out. "The easiest way to stop this is probably getting his temperature down. It's really high, it may be causing his blood to literally boil." She said.

She then thought as she wrapped ice in a towel and put it on his neck. "Does he take any medications y'all have found on a run before?" She asked.

Waiting for an answer, she instructed them. "Take the ice, wrap it in towels, and practically cover any visible skin with it."

Keon vision would go completely black he would gaze around to find any sort of light suddenly light would shoot out of the darkness and what appeared to be many hands reaching for him to grab him and pull him out of his darkness. Keon would gaze at them with familiar eyes and reach to grab them his and their hands getting closer and closer together.

Last edited by a moderator:
She carefully follows her instructions and begins to wrap the ice in the towels. "Not that I know of." She says continuing to wrap the icy towels on any visible skin.

Mira pushes Jason away. "Keon's sick, we will take care of him." She says looking at him. "Go back to kissing Amy or whatever you were doing."

She nodded. "Pretty much." She said. She opened Keon's eyes to see if he was responding. She could barely see them.

"He isn't responding to this." She thought.

She sat next to Keon. Taking his hands, she tried to get through to him. "Keon" she said, shaking him slightly. "Come on, Keon. You can do this. Please"

She kept talking. "You aren't going out this way. It's too easy. And you aren't an easy guy. This is too easy for you. You are going to live, and you are going to beat this world. Come on, you can do it. Please." Her eyes were filling up as she spoke.

As he was about to grab their hand his eyes glazed over he would feel a hands on his shoulder, he would turn around and his eyes would soften standing behind him grabing his shoulder would be Avery, Kira, Jason, Slylyn, Cole and others. smiling warmly at them he would retract his hand from the other ones saying quiet "Its not time yet I have new people to protect and care for"

Mira lays her head on his shoulder. "Come on Keon." She says crying lightly. "Please, don't die on us." She says and continues to sob into his shoulder. "Be strong..."

everything would turn white and Keon body would start to vanish he would say "after all isn't that you taught me....Ashley" everything would go white

(I don't know if I should put shock or emotional on that one... -She thinks- If only you could put both...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back