• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
{ ;) but what he doesn't know is that we all have a conversation going on about how to finally end him. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA }

"Teach me your ways, Senpai" she laughed. She groaned. "Jeez. I can't wait for this kid to come out of me. No more pain."

She groans. "Don't remind me." She laughed. "It's funny. I can't wait for the kid to come out, but then again I don't want it to come out because pain."

(and Jason has been breaking some major rules first he ask a pregnant woman where she has been and how she got here then he wakes up a pregnant woman sleeping xD )

"yep" he would say as he reapply it again "hmmm seems like the water is starting to get cold I may have to reheat it again"

(Plot twist; Keon literally has like 20 wolfs)

Last edited by a moderator:
(well I kind of can't complain about the wolf thing Keon has 15 wolves stalking around the house patrolling it but they are staying away from you since your pregnant)

Slasher999999999 said:
(and Jason has been breaking some major rules first he ask a pregnant woman where she has been and how she got here then he wakes up a pregnant woman sleeping xD )
(Never gonna let me live those down aren't ya :/ )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back