• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
and bring it down ruffling his hair "you did good kid" he would take his hand off his head and smirk a little at him

Last edited by a moderator:
She let go of his wrist, seeing no harm was about to befall Cole. "Thank God" she said, mostly to herself.

She laughed. "Yeah, I'm fine. It's not the first time my minor clumsiness has caused me to trip during this whole ordeal."

She didn't want to be dropped when he picked her up. Instinctively, she squeaked and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Ah, sorry" she said, laughing nervously.

Jason pats Coel on the back "Good job kid, ya took a slap from Keon," he smirked, then went back to the couch.

"and cause another tripping accident i dont think so middle mrs tripper" he would say chucking slightly. he set her on the bed gently (brb)

"Stairs are just bitches to me. Not my fault." She joked, and leaned back against the headboard. "Jeez, it's like reliving my high school years."

She laughed. "being the nerd was never fun" she laughed. "And it's okay. You didn't know.Im not holding any grudges against you. Don't worry." This was the nice side of Kira. The mean side? You didn't want to see that.

He tips his hat "Thanks, it is nice to see a refreshing face, any-" A big white wolf nudges your leg. He frowns "That is Snow, and sorry she likes newcomers," he picks Snow up with ease.

Cole laid down on the couch and fell asleep. (I need to work on some commissions, I've been holding them off. I'll be gone for a little while, see ya later guys.)

She laughs. "It's perfectly fine" she said as she stroked the canine. "Well aren't you a pretty girl" she said to the wolf gently. "My brother used to a

Have a wolf when he was younger. I was always the less odd one. I had a peacock." She smiled. "Wow she's soft."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back