• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 hour later cole has not stopped, slowed down, whine, complain, or cry "thats enough kid break" keon would say his eyes still cold as ice.

Jason leans close to him and whispers "I left something for you underneath the porch, wash with the hose after you're done" he says walking back inside.

Last edited by a moderator:
(he can still be but once keon is done with him he will be ablle to kill, anyone living or dead without hesitation cole is getting a extremed water down version of what keon went through which will be talked more about later on)

Kiara was running. Well, as fast as she could. With an injured side, every step felt like a damn marathon. She was being chased by a horde of biters, which were surprisingly fast when they wanted to be.

She put a hand on her stomach as she ran, and closed her eyes. She prayed to any God above that she would make it out of this alive.

Luckily, they were answered, and she saw a large group of people ahead. She called out for them. "Help!" She yelled. "Please, someone!"

Unfortunately, the tripped, sending her down to the ground. It made the pain of her possibly fractured ribs increase tenfold. The biters gained on her. She couldn't get up, so she began to crawl, using her katana to stab one whenever it got too close.

"Help!" She called out again, her breathing increasing. She couldn't breathe. She started coughing uncontrollably, reaching towards the bag she'd dropped weakly. "Help, please" she plead, her vision going blurry.

he would pick up the unknown girl bridal style and run to the gate "open the gate!!!!"

@Brianna Ackerman

Jason whistles letting his wolf get the remaining at the gate, and yells "Get inside now," he shoves her in.

keon would run through and set her on the soft grass he would inspect her for injuriesmand notice blood comming from her stomach "someone go get me my black duffle bag now!!!" he would bark in a commanding voice

With them distracting the Biters for a few extra seconds, she managed to reach her bag. She grabbed the inhaler that was in it, and used it to take a few deep breaths. When she could see and function at least decently again, she quickly whipped out her gun and shot about five of the creatures. There were only about 10 more after that. She was sure they'd be able to kill them all. At least, she hoped.when the man picked her up, she let out a cry of pain as he accidentally touched her wounded side. She felt the soft grass as he put her down, and closed her eyes weakly, breathing heavily.

{yeah I just read that. I had been typing that before you sent that. I addicted it, so I hope that works, kinda like a what she was doing when he did it}

Mira runs outside. "What the hell happened?" She says as she jumps off the steps and runs to the woman laying on the grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back