• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skylyn jumped down as well and walked over to the group, standing next to Cole, "I can teach him." she offered.

She grabbs ahold of Coles shoulder. "Calm down kid, I was only joking." She looks at Keon then back at Cole. She slaps his back lightly and smiles, trying to calm him down.

(Slash don't! -Mira hids in the corner cowering-)

Skylyn looked at Cole and his words holding her breath, He lost his sister. Fuck this. She looked at the ground, breathing out a soft breath and calmed down

Raven grabbs Jason's shoulder and moves him out of the way. "Don't Jason." She says. "Just let Keon do what he does.'

(We have all been trying to stop him for even though he just wants to train him xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
He looked up at the girl again. "Oh, I'm Cole. Thanks again for saving me miss." He felt calm just looking at her.

"Keon you take him" she said not looking at anyone but the floor, her eyes welled and tears raced down her cheeks and she hurried up the stairs, this wasn't happening... This wasn't happening... She thought, overwhelming feelings welled in her heart and they ached, the pain of losing charlie was something she will never over come, it was her weakness. She shut the door of her bedroom, blocking the door handle with a chair.

He stares at Mira and smiles "Wow that slap was risky, and dangerous, I am so proud of you." He says tears welling up in his eyes.

Walking towards cole I would grab him by the collar and drag him,outside "your training begins now" he would say in a cold emotionless voice as he got outside he would heft him up and toss him on the ground.

She looks up at Keon then back at Cole. "Have fun hid, oh and your welcome."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back