• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avery tugged on her arm a bit. "Come onn... Don't ruin the moment... Is it really that important?" He asked, as a complete joke. He nudged her shoulder a bit, as they arrived at the church. "What's on your mind?" He asked, with genuine concern.

(Rushed >-< Real sorry for this)​

Jay shook his head, running his hands through his hair and pacing back and forth anxiously.

"No. You don't get it. When I got this job, I had to cut all ties with everyone I was close to, so I couldn't have any leverage against me. I was ordered to kill my entire foster family. The people I knew and loved for the past twelve years. I was fucking sixteen. I was so angry at my original parents I had to let off steam somehow. I killed my father. I killed my mother. I killed my younger brother. I...I k-killed my baby fucking sister! She was six and a half months old, Max! I wrung her poor neck like she was a chicken in the slaughterhouse and didn't bat an eye! I have nightmares of every single person I've ever killed! I know all their names. All their faces! I see them every single fucking time I close my eyes!"

His voice grew in intensity with every word. He finally stopped and ran down to the beach of the lake.

@iiCupcakeCraver

Mira couldn't help but laugh some at what he had said. She looked to the ground some and sighed. "Well when you where asleep you said something... you said you didn't want the baby." The words came out in a slightly pained voice. "Is that true?" She asked stopping and turning to face him. She heald both of his hands in hers.

@Thetas

Quillicious said:
Jay shook his head, running his hands through his hair and pacing back and forth anxiously.
"No. You don't get it. When I got this job, I had to cut all ties with everyone I was close to, so I couldn't have any leverage against me. I was ordered to kill my entire foster family. The people I knew and loved for the past twelve years. I was fucking sixteen. I was so angry at my original parents I had to let off steam somehow. I killed my father. I killed my mother. I killed my younger brother. I...I k-killed my baby fucking sister! She was six and a half months old, Max! I wrung her poor neck like she was a chicken in the slaughterhouse and didn't bat an eye! I have nightmares of every single person I've ever killed! I know all their names. All their faces! I see them every single fucking time I close my eyes!"

His voice grew in intensity with every word. He finally stopped and ran down to the beach of the lake.

@iiCupcakeCraver
((See Jay killed his family, Aidan's family was lost to the zombie apocalypse. That's why he went crazy on zombies ^_^ ))

MiyaTheNeko said:
Aidan fell to the ground, onto his knees. He clutched his chest and let out a small scream. He realized what was going on, he felt the rage coming back out. He didn't want that, he wants it to stay into his gut. He mumbled something under his breath, it got louder and louder in his voice. "Please... for max... for jay..." he said naming off many other people. the people that where there in his life. The ones he hated and the ones he loved. Anyone that was alive he wanted to keep alive. Humanity, that's what he wanted. All he wanted was humanity in a world that lost it to the zombies.
((general))

Ark waltzed over to the man, with a bottle of Scotch in his hand. He had to admit... He was quite the sexually appealing fellow. Although, his screaming certainly steered him away a bit. He tapped him on the back, and extended the bottle of Scotch to him. It was quite old... Although, aged Scotch is the best Scotch. On the front was a torn label, reading 'Glen McKenna : 30' Meaning it had been aging for 30 years. The bottle was worth an estimated $600, contents included. "You look like you need a drink." He said, with a sweet smile.

@MiyaTheNeko

latest

Max ran a hand to tousle her hair to relieve the weight on her brain. Perhaps letting him talk about would be a better approach. "What do you mean by, 'this job'. You still have it?" She sounded like it was a sincere question,which it was. She wasn't angry and listened to his story. "You know what would have happened to them if you would have let them live..." She said, growing quieter.

Last edited by a moderator:
MiyaTheNeko said:
Mira couldn't help but laugh some at what he had said. She looked to the ground some and sighed. "Well when you where asleep you said something... you said you didn't want the baby." The words came out in a slightly pained voice. "Is that true?" She asked stopping and turning to face him. She heald both of his hands in hers.
@Thetas
Avery shuddered at the thought. He hugged her tightly, and kissed her on the forehead. "Of course not... Honey, I'll love the baby more than I could ever love anything else." He said truthfully. Although some part of him doubted it. He kissed her forehead again, and smiled. "Can we go inside now..?" He asked, desperate to get his mind off his nasty, indecent thoughts.

Aidan felt something touch his back and he jumped some. He looked at the man and the scotch that was handed to him. He was very nervous of the person that had approached him and smiled awkwardly. He took the scotch gently from the man's hands and smiled. "Thanks but uh... how much is that did you hear?" He stared at the bottle, not yet opening it. He could tell from what he saw that it was definetly good, and that it was probably worth a fortune. He started to open the bottle and looked up at the man with a strange look on his face. "You sure it's okay that I have some..."

@Thetas

Jay repeatedly dunked his head in the lake, cleaning off the mud. After, he sat silently on the lake's shore. With a sigh, he pulled out his gun, pulled back the hammer, and calmly put it to his head.

"This is familiar..."

@iiCupcakeCraver

Mira smiled at him and nodded her head some. "I'm glad to hear that." She said with a smile in her face. She hugged him and looked at the door. She quickly ran up and opened it for him. "After you my good husband." She said with a giggle and leaned on the door o hold it open for him.

@Thetas

Quillicious said:
Jay repeatedly dunked his head in the lake, cleaning off the mud. After, he sat silently on the lake's shore. With a sigh, he pulled out his gun, pulled back the hammer, and calmly put it to his head.
"This is familiar..."

@iiCupcakeCraver
((Aidan: DONT DO IT! I wanted to become friends ;- ;) )

"I don't drink. Have at it." Ark replied, with another trademark sweet smile. He sat down across from him, waiting to watch him drink it. He'd just found the dusty bottle on the side of the road a few miles back... And by 'On the side of the road', he of course meant 'In a safehouse'. But that didn't matter. Pretty boy would never know... Ark smirked a bit, and leaned back on his hand, quite obviously checking Aiden out as he did so.

@MiyaTheNeko

Avery smiled, and walked through the door. He threw himself onto a pew with a blanket, and smiled a bit. He closed his eyes, and waited for his wife. His beautiful, beautiful wife...
Her blood dripping onto the floor... Dead baby in his hands... Knife in her throat.

Max watched him, sitting behind Jay. She rolled her eyes. "C'mon, it was a dream. You learn to get over them and move on. They...would've died anyways. Y'know...from the Walkers." She sat up from her spot and walked into the woods and away from him, giving him space. She didn't want to invade him. Max ended up walking pretty far back, finding a large tree to climb and sit in for a while, just thinking about her own life when she was younger.

@Quillicious

Mira walked in behind him and watched him go to the pew. She leaned on it for a second and stared at him with a smile on her face. She walks over, lifted up the blanket, and found herself resting her head on his chest. She looked up and kissed him gently. "So, how did you like our walk?" She asked with a smile.

Aidan smiled at the man and opened the scotch. He started with a big swig and chuckled to himself. He shook his head and gave the man a thumbs up. "I have to say... that is some good scotch." He took another drink but a smaller one, chuckling some to himself until he noticed Arc checking him out. "See something you like?" He said obviously joking some. Set the glass down and lowered his head. I must be dreaming... he is staring at me... what do i do? Should I just... let him or confront him. He was confused and didn't really know what to do so he just sat there and let this happen.

@Thetas

Max jumped out of the tree and hurried to Jay's slumped body near the bank of the lake. She rolled him over, not sure if this was another one of his 'pranks'. She couldn't see any blood from her view.

@Quillicious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back