• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mira was caught by surprise by the kiss but relaxed into it. She giggled a little into the kiss and ckosed her eyes until he finally pulled away. She took a breath and saw the small bit of steam that escaped his lips. She smiles and pulls him in again, leaning him into the tree a little so she could get a better angel on it. She took short breaths but was very gentle with it.

@Thetas

Jack chuckled and rubbed her forehead. "I'm glad you don't, I mean I enjoy some... interesting things but this is... is way out of my ballpark." He walked over and placed the knife on his arm and made a deep cut. "He is enjoying the pain, I like pain it empowers me but I think this pain empowers him in a... different way."

@Quillicious @Yappi

Jay started to shake, his body contracting to the fetal position as he whimpered something. He shook more violently, tears streaming down his face.

"I'm...sorry...I'm sorry...please go...leave..."

He clutched at Max, seeking refuge from the nightmare. Eventually, he woke, startled, and accidently hit Max in the face with his elbow. He was about to get out of her arms, but her embrace was too compelling to leave it. He laid his hand softly on where he hit her, worrying that he had hurt her.

@iiCupcakeCraver

MiyaTheNeko said:
Jack chuckled and rubbed her forehead. "I'm glad you don't, I mean I enjoy some... interesting things but this is... is way out of my ballpark." He walked over and placed the knife on his arm and made a deep cut. "He is enjoying the pain, I like pain it empowers me but I think this pain empowers him in a... different way."
@Quillicious @Yappi
Harmony

I chuckle "he gets a thrill out of it... Only from you though. That is strange" I say wrapping my hand around Calvins throat pressing down on his main breath canal

@Quillicious @MiyaTheNeko

Avery made a small whimper noise into the kiss, and attempted to flip them over so he was on the bottom, but to no avail. He sighed a bit and gave up, eventually settling for top. He placed a hand around the back of her neck, and attempted to push his tongue past her lips, to get mouth domination. She never let him... But he was confident this time.

@MiyaTheNeko

She was woken from the jolt of his elbow contacting to her face, but saw him upset and crying while trying to sooth her. Max flipped them over so that she was on top of him, gripping his shoulders once again. She wasn't like the other girls, how they could comfort others easily. She had no idea how to make him feel better, but she thought she would give it a go. "It's okay, your fine." She gave him room to steady his breathing and loosen up. "I get them too." Max let go of his shoulders and flopped off of him and onto the ground again. She sort of remembered what happened before she had fallen asleep, but she wasn't entirely positive. Rain was drizzling, sky was gloomy, bound to start pouring soon.

@Quillicious

Aidan was shaking as he was slowly surrounded by Zombies. He raised his pipe up and growled. "Time to meet the Irish man of your nightmares!" He said swinging the pipe around violently knocking zombies dead. "I'm not here for your lucky charms no, I'm here to end this hit once and for all." He continued to swing violently until all around him where dead. He lowered his head and smiled, a small amount of blood trickled out of his mouth. He spit it out and felt a place in his lip that he bit. He shook his head and growled some. That's when he realized something, maybe the thing that kept him sane wasn't his job, the drinking, no it was something different. He wasnt a bartender... he was a hitman. He was made to kill... the rage that had built up deep inside of him, that hit itself behind the gentle smile of a bartender. The rage of a man who had been through more pain than someone could imagine but didn't show it because of his sweet voice. The anger he had pushed down so deep that it opened a void in him. He walked down the street, some blood still trickling down his mouth. His eyes burned with rage, his smile was gone. He pulled out a pair of sunglasses and put them on. "Come at me apocalypse, I'm a new man..."

((general)

"N-No! Don't go away. You...you helped."

Jay was a little sudden and sounded slightly desperate. He hesitantly put his arms around her again, hugging her tightly. He started sobbing again.

"Max, I'm a monster..."

@iiCupcakeCraver

Mira felt him struggling to flip them over and giggled again into the kiss. She refused and kept him over her, she felt his tounge pushing at her lips and decided to let him feel what she felt. She opened her mouth some allowing him entrance. She wrapped her arms around him as well and tilted her head hoping to deepen the kiss more.

@Thetas

Calvin took this time to roll onto Jack, plant a kiss on his lips, and snag the knife, cutting his bonds and throwing on his clothes before he crashed through the window.

"See ya, suckers!"

Looks like his skills of deception paid off after all.

@MiyaTheNeko @Yappi

MiyaTheNeko said:
Aidan was shaking as he was slowly surrounded by Zombies. He raised his pipe up and growled. "Time to meet the Irish man of your nightmares!" He said swinging the pipe around violently knocking zombies dead. "I'm not here for your lucky charms no, I'm here to end this hit once and for all." He continued to swing violently until all around him where dead. He lowered his head and smiled, a small amount of blood trickled out of his mouth. He spit it out and felt a place in his lip that he bit. He shook his head and growled some. That's when he realized something, maybe the thing that kept him sane wasn't his job, the drinking, no it was something different. He wasnt a bartender... he was a hitman. He was made to kill... the rage that had built up deep inside of him, that hit itself behind the gentle smile of a bartender. The rage of a man who had been through more pain than someone could imagine but didn't show it because of his sweet voice. The anger he had pushed down so deep that it opened a void in him. He walked down the street, some blood still trickling down his mouth. His eyes burned with rage, his smile was gone. He pulled out a pair of sunglasses and put them on. "Come at me apocalypse, I'm a new man..."
((general)
((Lol a wannabe Jay. Changing tactics, eh?))

Jack's eyes widened when he felt Calvin kiss him. He stood and pulled the hood over his head to hide a blush that was forming on his face. "He got away... frankly I'm happy so uh. I'm not letting you out of my sight again." He chuckled and hugged Harmony .

@Quillicious @Yappi

Quillicious said:
((Lol a wannabe Jay. Changing tactics, eh?))
((Oh hell no... I'm not a wannabe, that's just how my character is. I had no intention to copy Jay he is different. Plus I've been planning thas for a while now. I've been so excited to turn him into this xD ))

She accepted the embrace, patting the back of his head. "It's alright, we all have monsters of our own. It doesn't mean we are one." Max relaxed and tried her best to make him comfortable and not worse.

@Quillicious

iiCupcakeCraver said:
(( I just imagine Aidan in slow-mo walking away from an explosion of cars and zombies with the shades on and his guns xD ))
((Definitely! Imma do that in a few posts xD nah I'm kidding his rifle got blown up in the explosion))

Avery wanted too badly to deepen the kiss... Take it as far as he could go. But, they'd better get back before Laika and Melina began worrying... Avery pulled away, quite obviously out of breath. He stood up, and grabbed her hand, pulling her to her feet as well. He acted as if they were about to walk, but instead swung her around, catching her with his arm gently. He traced a hand down her chest, stomach, and eventually down to that special place between her legs. "We'll continue this, later..." He said, as he landed a kiss on her lips seductively. He pulled her back up, with a chuckle, and began walking towards the church with her hand in his. He looked over to her eagerly, as if he was a kid asking for candy. "Did I do good..?" He asked, with an adorable expression. It was his first time being the dominant... And he had to admit, he enjoyed it a good bit. Although he doubted she'd let him keep the dominant spot for long...

@MiyaTheNeko

Jay shook his head.

"I killed people, Max. For a living. Men, women, children. Hell, I burned a famkly alive the other day! I am a monster."

He broke away and sniffed, rubbing his nose with his sleeve, and turned away.

"You shouldn't be near me. I'm serious. Take the car and go back to Aidan. He's better for you."

Jay regretted saying that with a pang of jealousy at the thought of her with Aidan, but he wanted the best for her. He never had good relationships with anyone, anyway. They always ended in blood, death, or both.

@iiCupcakeCraver

Mira waited for him to deepen the kiss but was left a little disappointed when he pulled away. She smiled at him and stood when she was pulled to her feet. She started to walk with him until she was saying round and caught in his arms. She giggled some and looked up at him with a large blush on his face. "I can't wait." She said with a small giggle and interlocked their fingers when they started to walk back to the church. "You did wonderful." she said annd poked his nose. She happily walked with him back to the church when a thought crossed her mind. "Hey uh... Avery I wanted to ask you something..."

@Thetas

Aidan fell to the ground, onto his knees. He clutched his chest and let out a small scream. He realized what was going on, he felt the rage coming back out. He didn't want that, he wants it to stay into his gut. He mumbled something under his breath, it got louder and louder in his voice. "Please... for max... for jay..." he said naming off many other people. the people that where there in his life. The ones he hated and the ones he loved. Anyone that was alive he wanted to keep alive. Humanity, that's what he wanted. All he wanted was humanity in a world that lost it to the zombies.

((general))

"Stop...Stop. Quit saying that." Although Max stiffened when he mentioned about the killing, she didn't care if he had killed them. Max hadn't killed anyone in her life, no matter if she needed to. She always found away around from killing. It was a vow to herself, never to kill. From various events in her life were the reason she made this. But that didn't matter when it came to Jay. "Look, we will find out what happened to Lawton. That's the whole reason why we drove out here. Just forget about the dream and move on, that's what I do. Hell, I'd go insane if I just kept relying on my dreams." Max made sure to look him straight in the eye. She tried desperately to sound calming and reassuring, but her voice came across as firm and commanding, like usual.

@Quillicious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back