• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MiyaTheNeko said:
Mira felt herself slowly being weighed down by Avery when she looks over to see he was asleep. She knew she wouldn't be able to hold him up for long. She leads him over to a tree where she sits down and lays his head on her lap. She runs her hand along his back to comfort him, eventually falling asleep herself.
@Thetas
Avery wrapped his arms around his lover's leg, and nuzzled his face against her thigh, snoring adorably as he did so. "Mm... Love you..." He mumbled in his sleep. He meant it, too... She was the only person who could calm him... The only person who would love him... The only person who could hold him back.

The more Aidan drove, looking for max, the more he thought. Jay wasn't the bad guy in any of this... if anything it was me. He just acted on instinct, I was the one that hit him with my car. He started to regret everything. If anything I was the bad guy, I tried to fight back instead of talking to him about it, I should have apologized to him. Tried to get him to understand it was a mistake. Though he was an ass for what he did to Max it still was my fault. He slammed in the breaks when he got near a barricade of cars. The truck spun out of control and slammed into the side, knocking him unconscious when his face hit the steering wheel.

@iiCupcakeCraver

((Same as before, just a filler that you to deal with you two. No interaction.))

Calvin set her on top of him, still kissing her. He gently nudged her, trying to wake her up, and attempted to speak through the kiss.

"Wa...uh...Ha...oh...ee..."

@Yappi

Mira smiled hearing what he said and leaned over, kissing his cheek. "I love you too..." she says leaning back against the tree again, she was pretty much half asleep at this point. She ran her hands up and down his back, using her nails to lightly scrach it, but not enough to hurt him.

@Thetas

She took his face in her hands as he messed with her hair. "No...Your FACE is like a purple ocean...." She watched him roll off. "STOP. You will get die! DON'T GO ON THE GROUND. IT IS LAVA. BE A CLOUD SO YOU DON"T BURN IN THE LAVA." Max screeched at him like she was very concerned. "LAVA....Lava. Magma lava. Lavvy lavvy lava......" Max log-rolled across the hood to get a good look of him lying on the ground.

@Quillicious

Avery muttered something in his sleep, before dragging himself further onto his lover's lap, and hugging her waist. "D-Don't..." He began, with a blissful face. "I-I don't want... I don't wanna b..." He continued, his face still completely normal. "I don't want the baby..." He muttered under his breath, as he nuzzled his head into her lap.

(Rushed, sorry)​

@MiyaTheNeko

Quillicious said:
Calvin set her on top of him, still kissing her. He gently nudged her, trying to wake her up, and attempted to speak through the kiss.
"Wa...uh...Ha...oh...ee..."

@Yappi
MiyaTheNeko said:
Jack walked around the apartment, searching for Harmony. He eventually made his way to the bedroom door and slowly opened it.
@Yappi

@Quillicious
Harmony

I wake up during the French kiss, I press my teeth down and I try to move but I can't "Let go of me" I try to yell through the kiss

"Max get down with me! Is like a flying...heh...not lava...silly Max!"

He tried to stand up, but he was really shaky, so he just fell down on the car beside Max. He lifted her by the armpits and fell to the ground, tickling her. Jay was giggling like mad, as if he was the one being tickled.

"Hah. I got chu now..."

He laid down on top of her after a while.

"You're a surfboarding an sea now...I see waves...heheheh..."

@iiCupcakeCraver

Mira listens to him speak in his sleep. Giggling some thinking it was cute until she heard what he was trying to say. She covered her mouth some and started to cry lightly. What does he mean by that... does he not want the child because he thinks it's to early... no, the apocalypse that's why.... it has to be. She said coming to that conclusion. She rests her hand on his back and continues what she was doing, she would ask him about it when he woke.

@Thetas

Jack heard what harmony said, then what Calvin said. He growled and pushed the door in, hard. He saw harmony and calvin in the same bed, undressed. "YOURE NOT GOING IN ANY DOOR BUT YOU WILL GO THROUGH SOME GATES!" He yelled out, his voice booming. He ran over and slugged Calvin in his jaw. "Time to go through the gates of hell!"

@Yappi @Quillicious

Quillicious said:
Calvin bent her over the bed, laying in front of her. He kissed her on the nose.
"Boop. Now bite down on something. I'm gonna go in the back door, Harm."

@Yappi
Harmony

I try to grab my knife under the bed but I can't reach. I a crying and I groan I defeat as I bit down on the matress cover. "Please be gentle" I say trying to escape but seeing it's no use

@MiyaTheNeko @Quillicious

"Get the fuck off my daughter you pervert!" Jack grabbed Calvin by his arm and drug him into the ground. "Our deal is off, Harmony dinners going to be done soon." He pulled out a knife and started to stab Calvin.

@Quillicious

Avery felt a few tears fall onto his bare neck, and curled up slightly, obviously slightly afraid of the cold feeling on his neck. He hugged her waist tightly, and rubbed her lower back, unconsciously comforting her.

@MiyaTheNeko

Harmony

I try to break his grip but even whilst being stabbed it's no avail. I am able to shake him of when he is grabbed and I scoot across the floor to the corner frantically searching through my best for my reolver

Jack growled and slammed his head into Calvin. "You're not going to do anything to my daughter." He said, taking the pain from the head but. He straddled himself ontop of Calvin and started to slam his fists down onto him.

@Quillicious

She screamed and closed her eyes as she fell down with him. "STAHP. TICKLING. MEH." She yelped and tumbled through the mud on the ground. Max let out an 'Oompf' sound when he collided his body against hers on the ground. She cried out almost the full song at the top of her lungs, 'Surfin Usa' by the Beach Boys. She rolled onto her back with Jay still on top of her and shook him hard by the shoulders.

@Quillicious

Mira saw tears on his neck and frowned some. She could tell he was uncomfortable with the feeling and gently wiped the tears from his neck. She continues to run her hand up and down his back. "Shhh, it's okay Avery." She said in a sweet voice hoping to make him feel better.

@Thetas

Harmony

I quiver in the corner holding myself by the elbows "Thankyou so much Dad, you came in just before he... Started" I say trying to stand but I fall over my legs like jello

"Das a best song. I like that much."

When she shook him Jay just giggled even more. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the ground beside her.

"Gotchur nose...heh..."

Jay leaned down face to face with her, his eyebrows knotting. He leaned in to kiss her.

@iiCupcakeCraver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back