• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quillicious said:
"Half-naked little girl. Huh. Well, what's your name, sweetie?"
Calvin bent down to her and gave her a smile.

@Yappi
Harmony

"Harmony" I say scratching my arm "Sorry, I should get some clothes on" I say considering I'm only wearing my leather jacket.

Harmony

I sigh n relief "Your the first normal person I've met, everyone else has made me into a slave, sold me in human trafficking or worse" I say sitting down "My names Harmony" I say my collar that I still wear jingling slightly

"Let's just say I've got a few..."

He tilted his head and tapped his chin.

"Screws loose. Mind...removing that for me?"

He kissed her on the cheek and tugged at her jacket.

@Yappi

"Well, I need to think. And nothing helps me think like this..."

Jay laid down on the hood of the car and gestured for her to lay by him, digging in his pocket and pulling two pills from it. He held one out to her and another up.

"These are great. Found 'em after I raided a gang that tried to kill me. Wanna try one? Cheers."

@iiCupcakeCraver

Quillicious said:
"Let's just say I've got a few..."
He tilted his head and tapped his chin.

"Screws loose. Mind...removing that for me?"

He kissed her on the cheek and tugged at her jacket.

@Yappi
Harmony

I back up a little I whimper "How about no" the buttons of the jacket are already half undone so it nearly comes off at the tug

She flopped over the hood, next to Jay, in between the window and him. Max took the pill and remembered she had only ever had Xanax before. She tapped the pill against his when he said 'Cheers' and downed it, waiting for something to happen.

@Quillicious

Quillicious said:
Calv laughed and sat down.
"I'm just pullin' your chain, kid."

@Yappi
Harmony

"As someone who's been raped quite a few times that's not funny" I say putting my coat back on. I know there's something off about him.

Miya got a large smile on her face and threw her hands up. "Then let us use the big ass truck." She said in annexciting voice.

@Yappi

Mira smiled at what he said and kissed him on the cheek. "I love you so much." She said and felt a slight shudder coming from him. She smiled and started to rub his back again, not wanging him to be upset. "Don't worry I got you." She said and happily leaned her head against his. Her eyes started to trail around the forest like she was looking for something, even thought there was notring to look for.

@Thetas

MiyaTheNeko said:
Miya got a large smile on her face and threw her hands up. "Then let us use the big ass truck." She said in annexciting voice.
@Yappi

Mira smiled at what he said and kissed him on the cheek. "I love you so much." She said and felt a slight shudder coming from him. She smiled and started to rub his back again, not wanging him to be upset. "Don't worry I got you." She said and happily leaned her head against his. Her eyes started to trail around the forest like she was looking for something, even thought there was notring to look for.

@Thetas
AJ

I nod my head before dragging a cloth off of it and starting the truck up.

Jay looked at her with a funny expression as he popped his into his mouth as well.

"You are the coolest girl I've ever met. Of all time. It's PCP, pretty fun. Now just wait for it to kick in..."

He started to hear things, and gripped her arm. His speech was starting to get slurred.

"D'ya...hear that...?

@iiCupcakeCraver

MiyaTheNeko said:
@Yappi

@Thetas
A series of low snores began coming from Avery's slightly opened mouth, as his body began losing it's strength. His eyes were slammed shut, and his face looked as peaceful as it's been in years. He was asleep.

Quillicious said:
"Loosen up, kid. Wait...there's a joke there somewhere..."
He gave her a grin.

@Yappi
Harmony

"Shut up, if you want to sleep there a cot over there" I say climbing into my bed and I try to fall asleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back