• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ

"Well he has a big ass truck he used during his raids so he could bring all of his men" I say walking to a big millitary sized truck.

(Awe k... We won't ;( )

Yappi said:
Harmony
I crawl up to Lucas, he had a nightmare... A feeling I know all too well. "Lucas it's ok, it's only a dream" I say kuddling up on him trying to calm him
"B-But what if she comes back! T-That teacher i-is still looking for me! SHE'S GOING TO FIND ME!" Lucas screamed, frantically struggling in her grasp "I-I-!" he started crying again "I-I *hic* *sob* don't want to go back to *hic* that school again!"

@Yappi

Lucas sobbed into her shoulder, as mentally broken as he was at this point, he had someone he could rely on. That made him feel much better about all this "T-Thank you" he said softly to her.

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
MiyaTheNeko said:
Mira nodded and smiled at him. "I promise you that I will never die again... until you know, natural causes." She said with a giggle and felt him hugging her tighter. She runs er hand along his back as he did to her. "Everything all right? You're very clingy." She giggled and wrapped her arm around him, stopping herself from rubbing his back. "I like it when you are clingy." She giggled.
@Thetas

She smiled and thought for a moment then sat giggled. "We could have a 1965 Ford mustang." She said purposely being specofic with it. It was her dream car but she knew it probably wouldn't become a reality.

@Yappo

Avery smiled a bit as she noticed his sudden obsession with her. He hugged her a bit tighter, and rested his head on her shoulder. "I'm fine, now that I have you..." He said, with a slight purr. He shuddered a bit when she stopped rubbing his back. "Y-You didn't have to stop..." He muttered, obviously a little disappointed... And embarrassed.

(Sorry, In a rush >-<)​

( @Shammy the Shamrock there's a new base AJ,Miya and Rin live in. Miya went back to the church to get Rin, if you want to you can have Jason follow Miya or stumble across the Mansion. It's Johnson Estate) ps, I KNOW YOUR STILL AWAKE

Yappi said:
( @Shammy the Shamrock there's a new base AJ,Miya and Rin live in. Miya went back to the church to get Rin, if you want to you can have Jason follow Miya or stumble across the Mansion. It's Johnson Estate) ps, I KNOW YOUR STILL AWAKE
(And let me tell you something, I been working this entire day and have been only focusing on one RP so that I don't get overwhelmed. I decided to work on some projects tonight which I would like to get done before the school year ends. I will be back tomorrow but in the mean time please give me ONE DAY, thank you)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](And let me tell you something, I been working this entire day and have been only focusing on one RP so that I don't get overwhelmed. I decided to work on some projects tonight which I would like to get done before the school year ends. I will be back tomorrow but in the mean time please give me ONE DAY, thank you)

[/QUOTE]
(Schools been finished for me, sorry mate didn't know. Get them projects done... I'll be watching, I have eyes in the clouds)

Jay pretended to check her out while she was stretching.

"Oh yeah, warm those hammies up, baby!"

He laughed and sat on the hood of the car, flicking his blunt into the grass.

@iiCupcakeCraver

((R-r-r-repoooost!!))

Yappi said:
Harmony
My head pops up from the bed that me and Lucas were in "Yea!!!" I say standing up half naked... Which to Lucases pleasure he didn't know
"Half-naked little girl. Huh. Well, what's your name, sweetie?"

Calvin bent down to her and gave her a smile.

@Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back